Exhibitionists meet here!
By hg99
Anyone know a good hotel in San Antonio....you know the kind....high rise, lots of glass, with another hotel close by. We enjoy watching and being watched. Bit of budget though so can't go high end. We;ll be there last week of October, first week of November. any thoughts anyone?
By funtimeguy
might try a drury inn or Hampton inn.......some off I10 and Fredericksburg road......drop me an email...like to respectfully watch......maybe some separate tables at a bar and some mutual watching and being watched...no contact....drop me a note on the hoo......yowzadub1....fun fit nicely endowed gent here
By hg99
well not much luck on hotels so far....how about a nice quiet couples bar, piano/jazz that type of thing, where the ladies can show a bit...kinda like Peppermills in Vegas....anything like that in SA?
By Gratisfaction
Since I live near I don't have much cause to rent hotel rooms. However, you can check the San Antonio Current (alternative newspaper) for clubs, events, etc. Their website is not loading at the moment (not sure if that is a regular occurrence or not). I saw some ads in the Current while waiting for takeout the other day. I saw a couple swinger clubs ads and a clothing optional ranch nearby. Good luck!

erectfully yours,

gratisfaction
By Him
I visit every month. Best hotels are Hyatt Regency (glass window floor to ceiling) and Hilton (Palacios del Rio). Hilton also has balconys. Ask for river view for best flashing From my hotel I can see all everyone. Lost of great shows.
By hg99
thanks gratisfaction, the Current website seems to be working, just reading it now. Thanks to Him too, maybe we can afford one night at the Del Rio, looks "interesting"! We'll be there 4 weeks today.
By hg99
we'll be in San Antonio from Oct 29 to Nov 2. Havent decided where to stay yet but will definitely be walking around the Riverwalk a few times. Mrs hg in skirt, no panties likely.
By funtimeguy
be fun to admire....fun respectful gentleman here for fun like this....
Looking to play with fun couple where hub enjoys wife being a flirt and dressing to be a bit of a show off. lets watch a game somewhere...when? where? yowzadub1 on the hoo
By hg99
I'll definitely be a photographer, IGP. There'll be plenty of pics to post on RCBB on our return. Sure could use someone who notices she's pantyless though....
By briley
Keep us posted on the whereabouts of this trip...just booked it myself and would love to be a respectful witness! Usually take up dinner at this great Mexican place and sit on patio on riverwalk to take in the sites. Also will be at or near the del rio on the 30th only. Would love to coordinate...
By hg99
We've made it to San Antonio....planning to do the riverwalk by day tomorrow. Probably start with the boat trip, then walking. but plans could change. mrs hg will be in a dress or skirt, probably skirt, lots of walking so maybe runners, sexy eh? but the panties will hopefully stay in the hotel room.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]