Exhibitionists meet here!
By nominuteman
Hi all, new to this board and new to Hippie Hollow...will be in Austin this Thursday and would like to meet up with like-minded folks. I'm a serious voyeur and would love to watch or something more, if we hit it off. Or, just share your stories of that place. Would love to hear from folks.
By Jackncarol
Hey guys, just a real serious fyi about HH these days--do not try playing around up there. HH is not what it used to be, and it hasn't been in a long time. The Rangers put a lot of energy into catching people doing anything, from taking spy pics, to having sex, even to smoking pot. Carol and I haven't been up there much this year, just a few times since the water is so low and it's been so hot, but last year we saw a number of people hauled out in handcuffs. There were at least 4 hetro couples that we know of that were arrested for having sex, one in the water (don't get how the Rangers could see anything anyway) and they all got their names in the paper as an added bonus. Also some gay couples got busted, and a group of college-aged guys got busted for smoking pot. I saw 2 guys in the local paper who got busted for taking voyeur pics without permission.

So just a suggestion, if you go and meet some folks you want to play with--go get a room, it's way safer. But then y'all do whatever you want, this is just a public service announcement from a HH regular.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]