Exhibitionists meet here!
By VWSupport
Got a favorite hang out? Best food? Best party atmosphere? Best clothing optional? Let us know and we'll see you there!
By rockclimber
My Blue Heaven for breakfast, a bit off the Duval circuit, but worth it! Green Parrot, also off the beaten path. I rish Kevins and Hogsbreath, both on Duval and always fun....

And of course, Capt. Tony's!
By honora
Totally agree with you Thinker

Ok a few more restaurants that are a MUST: Pepe's Cafe and Two Friends. Also DJ's Clam Shack is on Duval Street and has the best lobster rolls ever!

I don't think there were any bars that I would not go into again. Never had a bad experience. We hung out at Fat Tuesday's a lot because that seemed to be more central where lots of crowds passed by.
By rockclimber
Great choices all!

One place right by Mallory square I like is Red Fish Blue Fish. More restaurant and less bar and all Fun!

Fat Tuesdays brings back some memories Miss H... that's where I lost my Key West alcohol cherry after ditching a boring conference in Miami and heading south to the Conch Republic!!

I just roll led in from a Miami trip today and you jogged a memory, ha!

KW is always a great time and F F just makes it more so!
By DarknLadyJedi
Captain Tony's for a hang out. Not nearly as crowded as right on Duval so you don't feel pressed.

Pepe's and Two Friends are musts for breakfast.
By majicman
Carolines or Fogarty's, the food is just ok but get a seat along the rail on Duval for the best lunchtime people watching spots in town.
By mandadees
Mallory Square at sunset is a huge people watching event. A great place to start the evening and from there Hogsbreathe and the rest of Duval. There are no bad bars or restaurants in Key West IMO.

:D
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment