Exhibitionists meet here!
By VWSupport
Your favorite event, and what you are looking forward to this year? What event should never be missed - and which ones would you skip?
By rogergo4x
We believe this is the best for the money, and fun, fun, fun. But please read the information carefully, for it's not for the timid.
Yes, again this year we have the Wed and Friday Cruise set up. So there’s one cruise on Oct 23 and another on Oct 25th. From 5:30 to 8:30 PM, but need to be at the dock by 5 for loading ease. This will be right behind the Westin Hotel.
It’s a 3-hour cruise. There’s a lot of finger food and still the endless drinks all the time. All this and gas price going up, it only $45. I would suggest you bring a bag/back pack or something to put your clothes or stuff in so to keep track of it.
This is a mix of people, which do a mix of things. Yes, there has been full out sex, but that not the usual. About 1/3 get completely naked, 1/3 keeps a shirt on or g-string, then the rest watch and plays some. The later it gets, the wilder it gets, but no mean no, so one only does what he or she feels comfortable with.
Yes, there will be lots of cameras, so some will keep a mask on and some don’t care. You will be in the background of pictures, and we ask they not go on the Internet, but only ask. This is a link to our own order page, which tells a little about it. I have some pictures, if you’re interested, that could be shared. Suggest bringing a small bag to keep track of your personal things (Clothes etc).
We ask if you don’t want to participate and plan on staying dressed and picture take only, then this cruise does not want you there.
https://furycat.zaui.net/data/portals/K ... nsetCruise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /or Wed the 23rd, and
Change the date to 25th for Friday Cruise or you could call in to the call center at
1-877-994-8898.
Thanks; look forward to seeing all, Roger
By honora
Kiki,

My favorite event there happened to be The Dungeon of Dark Secrets and Fetishes. Yes, really lol! I wore a Princess Lea'ish (but all in black) costume and of all the places / events, I found the people there to be very respectful and a LOT of fun! We had a blast checking out all the rooms, meeting new people and couples, and doing some people watching hehe. :oops:

Captain Tony's Party in Plaid was fun, more of an outside on the street party as well as inside where there was barely any room to breathe. But still was great fun. Tons of cameras though on the street, if you don't mind that kind of stuff.
By VWSupport
Honora, thanks so much - that Dark Secrets and Fetishes party sounds like a do- not - miss, but when I clicked the link for tickets on FF website I did not see anything like that on Oct. 23...maybe they sold out already? Called but no answer, will have to try again ;)

Plaid party also sounds like fun, guess I will need to buy some outfits!

Rogergo, thanks for the advice and cruise info!

Anymore advice for a first timer on events?
By rockclimber
Fetish is at the 801 Bourbon Bar located at 801 Duval, about half way between The Bull (Garden of Eden) and Fogarty's and Sloppy Joes in the area immediately near Mallory Square and the main cross road,called Truman, which you drive into the island on. 801 is usually a Drag Show place but very open to everyone. Just show up, you will have a memorable time.... Get down there a little early, get scooters and drive around and get a feel for the place.

Got your note will Reply soon, been busy as a Twisty Freeze in Hell on half off day!

Winston sends the hug of beaglehappiness to you.....
By pghcpl
We like plaid night and we like red night but to those that really know FF you can dress in anything any night. The key to having fun is in the planing of your outfits. We love all the trying on and making outfits. The sex is hot for weeks before FF with all the teasing outfits. Just know you are going to walk around the streets with thousands with your tits and even your pussy exposed for all to see. From the guys view they love to see how sexy their wife or GF can get and the reaction of other men drooling over there women.
By sc43
It is hard to name just one event as it depends on your desires and wants. There are many interesting things going on all the time.
Yes we like the "adult" sunset cruise that Rodger mentioned. It is loads of fun at a reasonable price. Go on the first one , then if you like it , take the second one too.
Cap`t Tony`s is always fun , but very crowded! For just " hanging out" Danties pool part is a great place to people watch. The Garden of Eden is a nice place to just relax in the afternoon and get an "all over tan", Just don`t let the Looky-Loos bother you. Wife and I ignore them, no prob.
We attended a "foam " party . We are looking to going again this yr.no matter what, LOL.
By SteveC
Hello..My wife and I are heading down to FF for the first time. Very interested in Kelly's Kinky Karnival..any suggestions...experiences?

Thanks!
By DarknLadyJedi
Steve, depending on how daring she plans to be you might want to bring a wrap. Not for inside but for getting in and out. Because it is early in the week they occasionally have a police officer right outside and they will say something if you, or her, are too exposed. Once inside, fully nudity is not only allowed, it is encouraged.
By SteveC
Thanks, DarknLadyJedi!

The Kelly's event seems to work for40+ age group. Any one know if Dark Secrets & fetishes is younger and more intense. Sorry for the newbie questions.
By majicman
If you're looking for a younger crowd on Monday the group that used to hold the BDSM shows at Kelly's has taken their whips and moved over to Rick's on Duval. Its the first year for this event but Rick's complex skews slightly younger than some other spots in KW so it seems to reason this event will as well. In general FF during the first part of the week is heavily 40+ so if you're older it's the best time and if you're younger ymmv.
By likesgarters
Hi Majic and Rodger,
We'll be at Tony's Tue, and the nude cruise on Wed... :) We took last year off, but will enjoy a happy return. :roll:
By flashm40f
Last year was our first Krazy cruise. Booked again this year. We observed last year, will participate this year!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]