Exhibitionists meet here!
I went for the first time last year and stayed at Merlin Guesthouse. It was a great place! Lovely rooms and just a few blocks from Duval so we were able to easily walk to where the action was. I also visited Key West during New Year's a couple years ago and stayed at Casa 325, right in the middle of everything on Duval Street. Loved that place too, but it is pricey for FF and may already be completely booked for this year's event.
Miss H is right, staying within walking distance is best down there. Park the car and rent scooters for the day trips around the island for sure; but in the evenings, walking is best. Though a rickshaw ride can be a lot of fun too! Ask the price first though, those guys can take advantage at times. Anywhere with a pool is all right by me!
There is no doubt the Southern Most Resort on the Beach is by far the nicest place to stay, its at the end of Duvall street just a block to the left, the rooms and everyting there is a 10+ , very nice pool, rooms look out over the ocean, bearfoot bars, I will admit it is a little expensive but when you having fun what the heck!
My ex had a friend who ran the Francis Street Bottle Inn and he said it was a great place. The Garden House is nice too. I need to get back down there soon, I haven't been to the Keys for awhile. maybe this year?
We're married, 65, and first timers at FF. After a health scare this past year, we both want to get a little wild while we still can. Are there venues/parties we older folks should avoid? Or would be welcomed? We're both fit and attractive but realize age can sometimes make us out of place at some parties. Suggestions appreciated.
fn4her you will fit in just fine. You might want to avoid Friday & Saturday as the crowd gets way younger from sometime Friday night through Saturday as the college bunch comes in from S.Florida.

Most of us older folk prefer the first part of the week but we stay Sun-Sun anyways :)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]