Exhibitionists meet here!
By Kennysurf69
Curious if folks are still down off trail six south. Are people still crossing the fence and getting chased by the corps ? There were always folks down watching out for each other and at times playing volleyball- is that still happening? Just curious- Kenny
By Bitri69
Thinking about a trip this weekend- are there any updates as to the military crackdown, if any?
By kptr11
That's a shame...used to live in Newport and wen to San Onofre a lot, sorry to hear they have ruined it...

Moving to the central coast area though and I'm happy to say they have an awesome little nude beach called Pirate's Cove just north of Pismo Beach...if you are in the area check it out...
By Hex
I was there 2 weeks ago and it was fine south of the fence. Not a ton of people like the old days but there were still naked folks there.

I went probably half a dozen days during the summer of 2012 and never had any issues.
By davew128
Ok, yes, the nudity on the state side of the beach is shut down and has been for years. That said, people do go south of the fence onto the marine base. The last four Saturdays (out of six) I've gone, people have been there and with quite a bit of extracurricular activity to watch or (if you're lucky enough) participate in.
By Bitri69
went to SanO yesterday- fog burned off just after 10am- lovely time- lots of cool naked people enjoying the sun and each other. Very discreet playing going on to not attract any undue attention- but still lots of fun like the old days- just not out in the center of the beach. No issues at all with the marines although you can see by the tracks that they are using the beach for war games. Will head back again - had a fantastic sexy time!

Bitri692000@yahoo
By MrStagg
The last several weeks have been very nice south of the fence with no issues from marines. I've always thought that the people going way south of the fence triggers a sweep by the MP's. There is a new commander on base and that sometimes has an effect on MP activity... Hoping to be down Saturday to beat the meat, um, I mean Heat...
By davew128
Been pretty quiet there on the south side of the fence the few times I've been able to get there....hasn't been a hot summer so far. Also getting there at 5pm doesn't lend itself to seeing as many people.
By Bitri69
I am hearing from other blogs that SanO might be open on both sides of the fence- Any updates from folks who are more regular than me?
By davew128
It's not. South side only. For the more fun stuff you need to walk quite a distance past the fence.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]