Exhibitionists meet here!
By Tallguy
Anybody from here going to Testy Festy in Clinton (Missoula) Montana??
By Tallguy
Donnanmik, I should be there sat, we will have to meet again, My name use to be Tallnshort on the board before all the messups, I met you once in Palm springs, Cant remember the name of the bar. I now live in Spokane WA, so only being three hours from there, i will be there.
By Neighbor
Hey there Tallguy, how you doing, Neighbor here up in Ventura County, remember you well, we also met up at that Roadhouse Meet and Greet. Good to see you are still around. When you hook up with DonnaMik, be sure to ask them about their blowout 4th of July pool party. Have fun at the Testy Festy. Submit pics if possible.
By donnamik
yep Tall, you were at the OC Redclouds meet a couple of years ago at hotel?

We will be there for Wed and Thurs. Let us know if that works.
By Tallguy
Donnanmik, It was at the road house in palm springs, Met you guys and others, We will be there sat night only as my work schedule has changed, Looks like we will miss you...
By Tallguy
Hello there neighbor,
Hope all is well, Things have changed, I no longer live in Calif, I now live in spokane WA. Couldn't take calif anymore, plus relocated for family reasons, but love it up here, Looks like i will miss donnanmik, but if chance i do see them, I will ask..
By donnamik
Donna went to school in Spokane, nice area. We have gone last 2 saturdays, and crowd got younger, plus we have to be in OC by the Sunday, maybe next year..
By Horny47
donnamik, very nice Profile photo! But, it is so small.

I tried to see it larger on your Profile page, but it did not get bigger. (But, I did....) ;)
By ocharley
Hey guys,

We're actually trying to put a last minute trip together and ride up for it. Would love to see you there.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]