Exhibitionists meet here!
By bigjim05
My wife is away with her sister, in Florida for two weeks. I find myself wondering what she is doing down there, if she and her sister are out looking for guys, when I ask she is evasive and just laughs. The thought of it excites me, I find myself stroking my hard cock when I am alone in bed at night imagining her naked on her knees sucking a strangers cock
By rubdoc
I know the feeling. My wife was away on a business trip and called me during an after-work party. She told me some younger guy tried to kiss her and I said , "You should have." Then she asked, "Really?" I said yeah if you feel like it I think it would be hot. Then she asked, "what if he wants more?" I told her, "so go for it." It would be a turn on for me. Well to make a long story short, she ended up fucking this guy then called me to tell me all about it. I was as hard as a rock. I came over the phone as she told me all the details. She has my ok to fuck whoever she wants as long as she is 100 miles from home.
By bigjim05
Your a lucky guy rub. Have you ever had the chance to watch her fuck another guy?
By Funstuff
Don't know what it is about that but I also love the thought of my wife playing with someone else then telling me about it. I have been lucky enough that it has happened a couple times over the years and I remember every detail she told me as if it was yesterday. At first she would not do it and felt guilty about it or thought I wanted her to so I could play with someone else. I assured her I got more enjoyment from just hearing about her adventures.

It was then that she told me she had a confession to make. She told me about the time she left a party we were throwing to go for a quick ride on a friends motorcycle. I noticed she had been gone a while at the time and did not think much of it. She came back to the party and I could tell something was different but she never let on that anything had happened.

She confessed weeks later that out in the country he had pulled off the side of the road and started trying to get her to play around. She said he had his hand up her skirt and she was letting him play with her pussy.She said she put off his pressure to do more for a bit but then he made her cum with his fingers.She felt bad leaving him hanging so she gave him a BJ. To make a long story short she ended up not only giving him a BJ and letting him cum in her mouth but also climbed on top of him and rode him as they both climaxed for the second time.

Still gives me a boner every time I think about...like right now...lol
By hardandthickdc
When my wife is away - especially with certain friends, I know they are up to no good. It makes me hard. I'd rather find out without her telling me. The secrecy is the turn-on. She knows what she wants and she's going to get it. That's why cheating married women are the best.
By Superone
My wife and I have open marriage so she has hall pass all the time and she tells me all and it really turns me on. I of couse have same hall pass but all she wants is who was it? You figure? She has come home to me quite a few times with her pussy still full of other guys cum. She is discreet and alway picks married guys that she knows won't blabber. Got hooked up with single co-worker some years back and he was nely divorced, wife felt some pity for him and hell he wanted to marry her!
By Horny47
My wife is out of town now, too.

I'm age 55, and we live next to a nice couple that is about 20 years younger than us.

They've had two children since we've been neighbors, and so the wife has put on a little weight (not too much).

A couple of times, the husband has told me about women that he has seen and finds attractive. They are all very thin and blonde. (That type does nothing for me. His wife is dark-haired, tan skin, slightly stout but still shapely. She looks quite yummy to me.) He told me once or twice that his neighbor on the other side (a thin blonde) has left her bathroom blinds open and has taken a l-o-n-g time to get into/out of the shower. He said that he felt she was intentionally putting on a show, and he enjoyed it. (At the time he told me, I wanted so much to say, "Wow! I wish the lady next to me would do that." ;) )

The above was a year or two ago. About that same time, one day, I went over to tell them about something. She came to the door, and I was still on their porch steps. So, her tits were about eye-level to me. Thus, it was easy to "look her in the eye" while still ogling her tits. (They are nice and full, but not "big"; slightly-above average size.) She was wearing my favorite too-tight denim shorts, which showcase her magnificent ass and thighs.

While she and I were chatting, he came to the door. I was so enjoying the view that I spoke with him, but never took my eyes off of her luscious body. Eventually, I got curious as to how he felt about me ogling his wife as he stood right there. I half-expected to see a scowl on his face. Instead, to my surprise, he was not only smiling but also had a hard-on!

Ever since then, I've wondered whether he wants me to fuck his wife. Both of us are conservative-minded, attend church, etc. But, I've always had a high sex drive, and my wife has had a near-zero sex drive for years. Eventually, something's gotta give. I have long thought that a consentual "mercy fuck" would be the right way to go. (And, my view of how that rates on the "sin scale" is that, if the husband allows it, then it is OK. I know that goes against a lot of "the rules", but I also think that some of "the rules" have been over-interpreted waaaaaaaay past what God intended. That philosophical point, however, is a topic for a different discussion. Now, back to the topic "at hand".)

Because of our backgrounds and viewpoints, apparently each of us is "sort of" afraid to bring up the topic for a serious discussion. I have noticed, though, that when she catches me ogling her (which I do at every opportunity), not only does she not get angry, but also she often smiles and looks me right in the eye. That is such a turn-on! I want to caress her shapely body, kiss my way up her thighs, lick her pussy until she "sings the opera", and then fuck her until she shouts my name repeatedly. But, so far, no indication from her that she wants to do anything beyond being looked at.

However...

A few days ago, she was out in the back yard with her two young sons, and her husband was not home. While the little boys were splashing around in an inflatable pool, she kept taking out buckets of water and walking over to their vegetable garden (which is close to my kitchen window). She would bend waaaaaaaay over, and then sloooooooowly pour the water on plants. She did this several times. The first time, I was so surprised (and thrilled) that I got kinda light-headed. Then, I stood in the window and watched her as she kept doing it. Each time, she seemed to bend even farther before pouring the water. Her thighs are thrilling to me, and her ass is magnificently shapely. (I've been a girl-watcher since childhood, and her ass is in the top three asses of my life!) Eventually, she bent over so far that her swim suit rode up, and I could see her olive-toned ass cheeks. She made no effort to adjust her swim suit.

I was still in my pajamas (on the weekend), and so I stood right there at the kitchen window and jacked off while watching her. The curtains cover the bottom half of my window, and the light is such an angle that no one could see in (except possibly her, from close range ... I hope!). She must've seen me from about the shoulders up, and she made no change in her routine. So, I must wonder if she knew what I was doing, and thus wanted to encourage me.

I've never been much of a "player", although I have fucked a few "extracurricular" women when I was younger and married to someone else. So, I'm a bit awkward about how to approach her. I've told her a couple of times that she is pretty, but I did so in an "innocent and neighborly" way. I think that she knows that I want her. (I don't want "romance" with her, and have no desire to take her away from her husband. I only want to expand our years-long friendship into the sexual area. "Friends, with benefits".) I do still feel a bit guilty about the situation, but I'm so angered by being sexually neglected at home that I'm not guilty enough to refrain from fucking her ... often, if possible.

There is a little more that I'd like to say, but this is getting quite long. Guessing from her husband's reaction that one day, I think he has at least considered the idea of me fucking her. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get the situation "off dead-center" without risking our good friendship. (I've even thought about sending him the link to this forum, just to get his reaction.) I value their friendship so much that I couldn't risk fucking her without his permission, in case we get caught.

Of course, I value my wife, too. But, she no longer values sex with me, and sometimes even laughs when I describe my sexual frustration. I think that is cruel, and so I no longer feel guilty about wanting some pussy from someone else. But, I can't go out and fuck "just anybody", either.

Any thoughts/suggestions?
By Thinker
The husband's smile when you are oogling his wife does not mean he wants you to fuck her IMHO. They probably just likes your reaction and have great sex thinking about it. If you want to see what is next, if anything, try this the next time you oogle her.

Wear loose shorts without underwear. When talking with her, allow yourself to get a hard-on and "tent" up. When she looks down and sees your tent, follow her eyes and apologize. Tell her that she must be exciting you. Hopefully she will appreciate your "positive" reaction to her body. She and hubby might joke about it, but it would break the ice and who knows?
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]