Exhibitionists meet here!
By donnamik
last couple of years in addition to the annual labor day party, we have had one on the weekend of July 4th. So if there is an interest, let us know and we will make plans!!!!
By DT10
our plans have already been made, just waiting for you to pic a date, :)
Attachments
nss send 1.jpg
nss send 1.jpg (69.1 KiB) Viewed 11257 times
NickHill liked this
By zuter1
Hey Guy's, belated Happy Fathers Day. Looking forward to seeing all as usual! Nice Pic K&B, good thing I didn't see it yesterday...I wouldn't be able to concentrate on our beer drinking efforts. lol
By DT10
donnamik wrote:I am honored to have the pic of my pool honored by that gorgeous lady.
I wish i had your skills with the camera, you do have a way of bringing the best out of her
By NudeCouple
Wasn't sure if you saw our reply on the other post but my wife and I have been following this string and the swim party sounds like a lot of fun. We are from San Diego and would love to attend if possible.
By donnamik
nude couple, sent you a reply. If you don't get it hit us up hear tomorrow and will try something else. Look forward to chatting, d/m
By DT10
Sorry. Been out of fhe norm lately. We had a so called friend go south and basicly screwed up our lives. Love and real friends have made it bearable. Mike I will send u an email tomorrow.
We will be there Saturday. Can I get a Fireball from all :D
By donnamik
We have missed you guys and sorry for the problem you had. At least you know you will be with folks that love ya lots. Can't wait to see you both!
By Neighbor
Another pool party for the ages. DonnaMik, you hit this one out of the ballpark. The party was fantastcially fun, the friendliest, sexiest, naughtiest people, great weather, cool pool. Did I mention the gracious host and hostess were the bestest ever! Thanks again DonnaMik!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]