Exhibitionists meet here!
By readyandwilling
What has been your experience with cock rings? Are they overrated? I wore a homemade ring and while my erection was fine , I found that when I had my orgasm, I felt my flow was somewhat constricted. Any personal experiences or suggestions?
By Thinker
I would imagine at a bachlorette party, they would have fun with cock rings. I could walk around while they try to throw them and make a ringer! :lol:
By nekkidinusa
My experience with cock rings is that they do help to prolong erections and can add to orgasm. I do think some men wear them as bling similar to women wearing jewelry and not just for enhancing sex. I personally like wearing one for both but I would consider myself as an exhibitionist.
By joeschmoe578
Never use something that you can't cut off in an emergency. Working of a fire dept. you would not believe how many cock rings we cut off and how many cause permanent damage. I recommend the thick rubber ones. If need be you can use scissors to cut them off and they stretch to slide over your junk with a little oil or lube.
By VWSupport
While being female I cannot quite comment here, I can only imagine the interesting stories you have to tell at a party Joeschmoe... ;) although the advice is great - permanent damage due to a cock ring sounds like it might end your sex life pretty fast. The hubby uses rubber ones when we use them (stretches easier and is safer as Joe said), and I personally love the ones that have a vibrating bullet on top. Keep in mind those without cords do have a pretty short battery life, but are better if you move around a lot during sex, and those with cords are usually more powerful and last longer, yet can get a bit cumbersome sometimes.
By kptr11
Thanks Kiki...love the input (no pun intended)...I'm going to go out and get one today!

Thanks!
By VWSupport
Happy to help :D and let us know how it goes in the bedroom (or on the kitchen table, floor in the living room...etc lol)!
By phantomphixer
nekkidinusa wrote:My experience with cock rings is that they do help to prolong erections and can add to orgasm. I do think some men wear them as bling similar to women wearing jewelry and not just for enhancing sex. I personally like wearing one for both but I would consider myself as an exhibitionist.
I wear them all the time...I am smooth and they really look nice on a smooth penis. Yes I do agree they enhance my orgasms and if they aren't too tight...the flow of semen is fine.
By TUCSONRED
THANKS FOR THE INFO MY G/F HAS SUGESTED ONE FOR ME AS AT MY AGE IT'S HARD TO STAY HARD. I AM 70 AND OVER 390# SO SHE HAS TO BE ON TOP, I TRY TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HER HAPPY. LOTS OF ORAL AND FINGER PLAY IS A HELP. :lol:
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]