Exhibitionists meet here!
By ANNIENDON
Let's keep in touch. We are going to be at Blackwater River but definitely want to hit JB if the weather half way cooperates. Last year the weather sucked while we were in that area!
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Anyone going to be at JB between January 10-15, weather permitting of course.
We won't be there then. Good luck w/ the weather though and... TAKE PICS! :)
By ANNIENDON
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year! Let's hope the weather is favorable for some outdoor sun and fun after the first of the year at JB!
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year! Let's hope the weather is favorable for some outdoor sun and fun after the first of the year at JB!
Back at you guys! Merry Christmas to the entire JB crowd.. hopefully Santa will bring you all something pervy. lol
By Titfreak
Just got back in from a week in the Gulf. The weather wasn't particularly great for beach going but we did get out there a time or two.
Took a bunch of great pics too. :)

We took this one specifically for ANNIENDON...
Attachments
DSCN4898.JPG
DSCN4898.JPG (39.29 KiB) Viewed 17063 times
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:We will be heading there Tuesday or Wednesday for a bit of investigation.....lol
Good luck on your adventure.. I hope you two have as much fun down there this week as we did last week!
By ANNIENDON
Thanks, we shall try. What has happened to all the other folks that had been posting on here?

Were there any other people on the beach last week? Any fun stories to tell?

A&D
By ndbeachcpl
With the Holidays and all the company, we haven't had much opportunity to try to go to JB. Now the weather is going to be really cold for a bit, so it doesn't look like we'll be there anytime soon. If it isn't at least 72 degrees, we're too cold blooded to lay out.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Thanks, we shall try. What has happened to all the other folks that had been posting on here?

Were there any other people on the beach last week? Any fun stories to tell?

A&D
I hope you two had some fun if you went out today.

There were a very few others out last week. And yes, I do have some fun stories but they go a bit beyond what I will be telling here. ;)

Tf
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Last week didn't stop TF and mama. Today is not too bad. Sun will be out. I have to be down there anyway I might as well run down and check it out.
We had a lot of fun last week. I learned a few things along the way..

There are a couple of guys in the Perdido/JB area that Leggs really likes to show herself too(especially her titties).

beachguy60 is one of them.. even if it's in the parking lot on the side of a busy highway. :)

And when she decides she's going to get naked and enjoy life not much will stop her.

Can't wait until we head back down next month. Woohoo! :)

Tf
Attachments
DSCN4754.JPG
DSCN4754.JPG (36.17 KiB) Viewed 16973 times
By ANNIENDON
We had planned on being there today for a bit but had some repairs to get done on the RV and it took longer than anticipated. Now the weather is going to suck! We are here for a couple of weeks thoughs so who knows.

Beachguy, drop us an email if you like.
By ANNIENDON
ndbeachcpl we like to stay in the state parks when possible. Currently we are at Blackwater River State Park and will be at Tomoka for several days later this month and then will move down to the Tampa area to see if we can find some warmer weather. Who knows how far south we will have to go!

Do you guys have any recommendations?
By ndbeachcpl
Anniendon, we're kind of partial to Bonita Springs. There are several nice places to get naked nearby. The best is on the North side of Big Hickory Pass, just as you leave Bonita Springs headed North to Fort Myers beachon 865. It's a nice beach, frequented by nudists from all around the area. The good, and bad, thing is that it's accessible only by boat. You can rent kayaks a quarter of a mile away, however.

Another spot is the appropriately named Barefoot beach. If you go to the South end of the beach, you're pretty much able to do as you wish. You do need to be observant, as rangers will come by from time to time.

Haulover is okay, but we've never really been all that fond of it.

Bonita has been nice so far this winter, but we've all seen winters where it's not warm even in Key West. Let's hope this year isn't one of those.

Next time you're near Perdido, you should check out Gulf State Park over in Gulf Shores. It's a great rv park, with almost 500 spots, and is really reasonable in price.
By PerTIToKey
Hi all, My first time posting here. Me and my wife visited Johnson Beach a few times the first two weeks of August. I probably meet some of you because I gave out some combo sunscreen/bug repellant wipes. This was our first time there and loved it. We set up just past the end of the road not realizing we should have walked farther down. We are thinking of visiting in April or May but are wanting the do's and don'ts as far as the park rangers and where we should actually be set up on either side of the beach of Big Lagoon or Gulf side. Thanks
By ndbeachcpl
PerTITo, you can find most of the information posted on this forum. The ranger attention seems to come and go, mostly with new people on the staff. You're definitely well advised to go past the tent camping sign, which is not too much of a hike from the turn-around. By boat, you can go a mile to a mile and a half from the turn, but you need to be careful of shallow water, especially at low tide.

The best rule is to be watchful for rangers, because you're better safe than sorry, and be careful of passers-by, as they could complain and that will bring the rangers down.
By ANNIENDON
ndbeachcpl thanks for the information we shall check those places out. People should pay us NOT to come to northern Florida in Janauary as the cold weather seems to follow us here.....
By popeyemorgan
I like Bonita springs as well for its availability for nude time.

We are wintering in Tampa and we don't have any good nude beaches so we have been spending our weekends at Como and Caliente.

Suffering from Beach BJ withdrawal...lol

Hoping to see everyone again in March...
By ndbeachcpl
Anniendon, January/February is not known for great weather in the panhandle area. March/April is iffy at best, but things always get better by mid-May. You're not to blame, but it's always nice to pin it on someone. :-)

We were in the Tampa area last year, during December and January. We spent a week at Paradise Lakes, then moved south to Treasure Island until the end of January. I think we had about five or six decent days during the whole trip. After looking at every other place we could think of, and finding the weather bad everywhere, we finally gave up and came back up to Perdido, just in time for the ice storm at the end of January. All in all, last winter sucked.

We're getting ready to head to south Florida for a few weeks, in hopes that we'll find some warmer weather. If not, we're going to go to St. Martin (not St. Maarten). We like Marigot a lot and spent a lot of time there while we were cruising on the sailboat. The north (French) side of the island is very relaxed about nudity.
By ndbeachcpl
Popeye, there are a few spots on the island, south of St. Pete. Unfortunately, the local LE can be pretty harsh if they spot you. There are also some small islands, accessible by boat only, that are nice. There are charter operators that have regular trips to those, for fees that aren't too bad. Still not exactly cheap, however. A new friend with a boat is always a good option.
By ANNIENDON
Right now we have reservations at Manatee for the end of the month. Will check weather forecasts then and see where we need to head for some warmer weather...thanks for all the great ideas.
By PerTIToKey
ndbeachcpl, Thanks for the info I have read most of this forum and it seems the farther you go the better you are. I really didn't see much about the Lagoon side. Is there any area that should or shouldn't go to? Thanks
By ndbeachcpl
PerTITo, there are several spots west of Langley Point on Big Lagoon, but all can be a problem at low tide, especially on a boat that draws more than 18". These are from about a quarter of a mile east of the turn-around road to a mile east. It's kind of hard to give precise directions without gps coordinates handy.

Another very nice spot is about three-eights of a mile east of Redfish Point. This one has five feet of water until you get very close to shore, so it's pretty easy to do. You can also get in just West of Spanish Point, but you really need to know what you're doing for this one.

Do a Google maps search for Perdido Key, then follow the island east. If you zoom in, you'll be able to see boats at all of the places mentioned here.
By Titfreak
PerTIToKey wrote:ndbeachcpl, Thanks for the info. We will be on foot so the water won't be a problem. Thanks for all of your help.
Welcome TIT. Nice nic. :)

The 'on foot' info is much simpler.

Drop off your supplies at the turnaround.
Park your car back at the top of the hill.
Walk down, pick up your gear and head east on the Gulf side until you get to the camping sign.
Any point past the sign is fair game.. as long as you take caution not to offend anyone(campers
bring their kids out there, so you have to keep your eyes open).
And then there's the rangers... I hear stories about them but Leggs and I have never really had any
dealings with any of them.

Good luck, have fun and maybe we'll see ya out there.

Tf

Btw, if someone offers you a ride TAKE IT.. and do the next person the same favor.
By ndbeachcpl
Sorry PerTITo, when you mentioned the lagoon side, I jumped to the conclusion you needed information for boating. TF gave you the best information you could have. Walk, be careful, considerate of others, and keep an eye out for rangers. Above all, have fun.
By PerTIToKey
Hi all again, I know ndbeachcpl told me gave me some info on the Lagoon side by boat. Since I have never been on that side is it worth going over there when I come down this spring? Thanks PerTITokey
By ndbeachcpl
PerTITo, the ICW (lagoon) side isn't anything great, unless you're on a boat. That sometimes opens up some other possibilities, but I digress. Basically, going by boat beats a fairly long hike to get to the best areas of JB. Once there, tied up on the lagoon, it's a very short walk across the island to the gulf side.
By nakedfisherman
PerTIToKey,
(clever handle!)
Johnson beach from the entrance gate to Pensacola Pass to the east is only about 100 yards wide on average.
So once you go out there you can wander from the gulf to the lagoon side all day.

I think inquired via email about what is what out there.
So check your email.
By PerTIToKey
Thanks nakedfisherman, I am looking forward to a return trip there. Everything that is needed as far as lodging and food is close by. I even thought about renting a pontoon boat for the day just to check out the other side. As far as going back and forth that is good info because I thought you were not allowed on the dunes in between. Thanks for every ones help. This site is very valuable because I found very little with a google search.
By smithdiver
Well we are getting close to some very nice weather for the ladies to get some total sun on Johnson’s Beach! My wife is really looking forward to some exciting opportunities to have a few admirers for her gorgeous body, soo am I as it makes it fun for all.
If anyone has any ideas for her to hold her over until the warm days begin, let us know. She keeps talking about doing a strip dance but I have no idea where when and how we can make that happen without dangerous risks of various kinds. I guess we ought to find a good motel/motel to let her do some window flashing for workers staying overnight so she gets her fill until the weather gets right.
By ANNIENDON
smith we should be back in that area for an evening or so the first week in February. Perhaps we should have a meet and greet in a hotel room where the women can tease us guys into a state of .....well, it could be fun for all.

If the weather is nice we may make one more attempt at JB for a few hours.
By beachguy60
Hey Smith, Us also . It's really goning to be nice the rest of the week. 70's and sunny is what I hear. I went down yesterday and it was a little windy and 60's still but I thought I had bumped into our buddies in the motor home. I was on the end at the circle and parked there while I went down and sat for a little bit behind a dune to block the wind . When I got up to leave I just wrapped a towel around me and took a chance that a car wouldn't drive by but just as I got right to the road beside the signs a RV pulled around. I darted across the road in front of them. I got to my side of the truck and the RV pulled up beside me with the lady was driving. She pulled window back and said....aren't you cold ? The hubby hollered from the passenger side... I wanted to take some pictures of her but she said it was too cold. I tried to talk her into it but she said "NO WAY" . It was getting windy. She said nice to see ya as they drove off. Had Michigan plates in an older type RV. My long winded point is..... the ladies are ready to hit the beach as I am .
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Senile Joe said his uncle was a pilot in WW II, sh[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]