Exhibitionists meet here!
By popeyemorgan
So anyone seen the rangers patrolling? Wondering how aggressive they will patrol this year. It seems during the height of the season they are busy in the textile areas and can't patrol as heavy, In the Fall they seem to get very aggressive.

two weeks and counting till we get back in to Perdido Key. Can't wait
By smithdiver
Can't wait for slightly warmer weather, the wife is very anxious to have a good time being seen. I do need a plan, a few suggestions on the best way to absolutely avoid her getting into trouble with the park ranger or local sheriff's dept. She is very willing to show it all to anyone wanting to see but at the same time, she doesn't want to risk legal trouble.
My wife is 5'3", 110 lb, not big breasted, beautiful figure, plenty for viewing pleasure. Any ideas for her to have fun being seen naked without risks would be appreciated. I like the Johnson's Beach venue, she likes the adult theater in Biloxi set of viewers because she knows what they like to see. So, local and safe, we are not into her being exposed to with swinging dicks but exposing for appreciative men, (she prefers no women). ***Oh but what a turn on that would be, right!!??
By beachguy60
Yeah Debonair , They ride up and down to the circle and park and walk everywhere. They will be leaving usually by March 1st that's when it get fun down there depending on the weather.
By nakedfisherman
smithdiver,
See my post on previous page dated Sept. 7th.
A windscreen would be a good investment. I have one that you can have as I will be moving south soon and will not need it any more.
That way nobody can see unless invited and that includes the LEO's.
If you stay awake and vigilant you should not have any problems as you can see the ranger coming from a long way away on the gulf beach side. When they duck into the dunes is when to be especially alert so that they do not sneak up to you from behind.
When they duck into the dunes, it is time for me to take a walk to the intracoastal side and just explore.
At the same time keeping tabs on were Mr. Green Jeans is at.
When you go out, look for the lastest atv tire tracks. If they are all rained on, your in luck. If they are fresh look for which way the latest tracks went. Look for the vee shape tire pattern. The vee points to where they came from.
That way you can know if they will be coming back thru from the pass shortly.

Sat. and Sun is looking pretty good to maybe be out there.

old.daze@yahoo.com
By smithdiver
Excellent tips, and I'll have to find a windscreen.
You know, it seems like that if they "sneak up" from behind, that wouldn't be a legal issue as I think the intent to arouse is part of the legal requirement to be actually committing a 'crime'..
Using a windscreen to shield oneself from innocent eyes should, it seems, suffice to avoid legal issues. But what do I know...about the law,... not much, except that I don't want problems.
By popeyemorgan
Also, they mark off large sections with signs and string to protect wild life. We usually back up our camp to one of those to prevent them from sneaking up from behind. Keep in mind they have some very powerful binoculars and can see from distance so having a sand dune between you and most places blocks their view. So out in the open isn't always the best idea.
By beachguy60
I was down there yesterday and a ranger(not a deputy) came up from behind some campers that were not set up past the camping sign. I talked to this cute little red head that was camping past the sign and she said she glad he was running them off because she and her boyfriend had to walk all that way so she was pissed that they didn't. I ask her had she seen the ranger while they had been down there and she said yes and she was topless when he road by and waved and went on his way . Sundays must be a slow day for them because it seems they're down there a lot on Sunday afternoons. I usually go during the week and don't see as many four wheelers.
By debonair
makes no sense to me. if I was a ranger id be out there trying to hold conversations with women and watching them encouraging it just so I could see some nice boobs...I mean what straight guy doesn't want to see boobs!
By Titfreak
debonair wrote:makes no sense to me. if I was a ranger id be out there trying to hold conversations with women and watching them encouraging it just so I could see some nice boobs...I mean what straight guy doesn't want to see boobs!
The answer may well be in your question.
By PerTIToKey
Me and wife have started down that way to Johnson Beach three times over the last two years only to find out that the non heterosexual patrol seems to want to harass people. We have been to Key West several times at Fort Zachary way over in the very small beach area by the Jetty. The Ranger would come down everyday looking for so called flasher which there never was. We went to that same spot everyday for a week and after the third day I realized number one there was no such thing going on or we would have seen him and two all he wanted to do was check out the women and he did. No other time did one come down they just drove by. So my point is Titfreak I think you hit the nail on the head.
By beachguy60
It will be interesting to see how they handle us this year. It's almost time when the snowbirds go home and the warm weather comes the Mommies who have cabin fever can't wait to hit the beach and turn the girls loose. It's fun living at the beach. It's been a crazy winter.
By beachguy60
lilnmag , Tomorrow is march 1st. and today was beautiful down there and Tuesday should be even warmer. Hope to see y'all down there and please sit close enough to me so I can be your lookout for any four wheelers. Didn't see a one today.
By beachguy60
Duhhh ... coming in May not March . I was down there yesterday and spring break has started for some northern states. Looked like a commune set up down there with plenty of naked hippie girls with there tats and piercings.
By Timbrs
I've been down 5 times in the last week. Not much activity. Down here now actually and it's beautiful. A little windy but warm. Come on down its quiet down here
By debonair
just left jb and it was a great day not too hot. sun was perfect. wind was perfect. lots of campers who seemed like they were on spring break dragging stuff to the camp site. Only saw two men naked, and one girl tanning topless. All in all it was good day though. No signs of any rangers.
By shaveddk
My wife and I will be down at the end of april. Can the rangers hassle us if we are both in thongs. Don't know if thongs are legal for both men and women there. Thanks in advance.
By debonair
shaveddk wrote:My wife and I will be down at the end of april. Can the rangers hassle us if we are both in thongs. Don't know if thongs are legal for both men and women there. Thanks in advance.
You guys will be fine.
By debonair
sure thing. Just make sure u are out of the way of textile campers. I usually walk far enough as to not be in their way. or clear sight without binoculars.
By beachguy60
Beautiful weather but a little slow yesterday down there. Still you can't beat the serenity just being on the beach and relaxing. Used to be during spring break the Mom's would sneak off to Johnson's Beach for some naked fun while their kids partied in OB and GS . May today will be some ladies letting the girls out to play.
By letitallhangout
I've been there several times during the last couple of months. I've only seen a ranger once and that was when he was posting signs to protect the sea bird nesting areas in late March. He was a pretty friendly individual to talk to, but I haven't seen a ranger since.

However, there is a 4x4 that comes by almost everyday driven by a park worker to pick up the trash, but he hasn't seemed to be concerned about anything other than the trash. Once he passes by, it has been taking him nearly 90 minutes to return and complete his route. There was a lot of 4x4 activity along the entire beach during March when work crews were there to pick up the abandoned boats in the bay. They have been gone now for a few weeks and I have only seen the trash guy since. The beach seems pretty quite now ranger-wise.

I've been told when the sea turtle nesting season begins in May, rangers will occasional stop by to check on any sea turtle nests. I think until then it is pretty safe to go nude, but just be alert. You can see the 4x4s coming from a long way up the beach, and haven't seen and rangers or workers in the dunes.

Have fun.
By letitallhangout
Spent most of yesterday just past the camping area. Only three campers there. Didn't see any 4x4s. The weather was sunny and beautiful. Was able to be naked for the full time. Enjoyed a swim and a good long stroke. There were a couple of other naked guys there, but no women. :cry:
By Timbrs
Lots of campers leaving today. Still a few families left. One hot dark skinned girl in a small bikini and 2 hot shy girls down here past the camping area that are topless occasionaly
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]