Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachguy60
I got a quickie Sunday. I was so horny watching her out of her element just having fun my dick couldn't stand. 2-3 minutes and I was a happy boy. Never did find my keys so it's time to get the grinder out and cut it off. I might run down today for a bit.
By ANNIENDON
How about a full Walmart bag?
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg (33.69 KiB) Viewed 21417 times
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg (33.69 KiB) Viewed 21417 times
Attachments
IMG_0324.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg (39.11 KiB) Viewed 21417 times
By nakedfisherman
debonair wrote:yup that was me. I enjoy when there are others out there because it makes the girls with me feel more open to get naked.
When I said hello when you two walked by, she giggled. And I thought then that she was a definite willing participant.

We did a fine job getting her in the mood!
Your moniker certainly is fitting, LOL.
By debonair
nakedfisherman wrote:
debonair wrote:yup that was me. I enjoy when there are others out there because it makes the girls with me feel more open to get naked.
When I said hello when you two walked by, she giggled. And I thought then that she was a definite willing participant.

We did a fine job getting her in the mood!
Your moniker certainly is fitting, LOL.
Yeah it took a while for her too come out of her shell. I had to walk her down to see another lady way down that had her top off to see then I think that got her horny after she took her bathing suit off, which I bought just because it made her whole ass hang out.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:How about a full Walmart bag?
I LOVE the pics! I'm going to have to borrow that idea... :!:

And, it sounds like Leggs and I are missing out on a lot of fun on the beach lately.
By beachguy60
It is funny... I walked down there late yesterday afternoon and it may have been my imagination but I saw walmart bags several times laying in the sand. I picked them up of course but it got me thinking.... could that many people be subscribing to NF's idea already ? The bag top is a great idea but I like to see the jiggling like my buddy Leggs when she's strolling down the beach or road.
Oh yeah.... This goes in the "I can't believe it" section. I walked down like I said and retraced
my path for the second time trying to find my keys and I'll be a son of a bitch. I was standing about where my boat was sitting and in a few inches of water I see something just barely sticking up from under the sand and HOLY SHIT... THERE THEY WERE !!! The keys that fell out of my shorts two days earlier in the damn water. There is no way they shouldn't have been buried by now with the tide coming in and out not to mention the wave from boats rolling ashore.
Anyway... made my day. Now if we can get that family to leave with the 10 yr old boy everything would be great. Mama looks damn good though.
Back to titties... mine and titfreak's favorite subject, Walmart bags are gonna be what we look for.
By FastFive
Nice beaver!

(I know... not a beaver... sorry.)
By nakedfisherman
Yes, but it is better for us to let them the right-of-way in order to not make waves.
We are "allowed" to be naked as long as we do not flaunt it in front of those that might file a complaint with those in power.
We are the minority by 99.99%
By Titfreak
We'll be back down in a few weeks. In the mean time we'll have to resort to posting a pic or two here. :)
Attachments
DSCN9825.JPG
DSCN9825.JPG (77.08 KiB) Viewed 21053 times
DSCN9821.JPG
DSCN9821.JPG (76.98 KiB) Viewed 21053 times
DSCN9816.JPG
DSCN9816.JPG (53.67 KiB) Viewed 21053 times
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Fun photo's, nice to be a trend setter.....lol.
:) You'll notice that our WM bag wasn't quite as see thru as yours so we had to make a modification or two.
By debonair
Titfreak wrote:
debonair wrote:Great day today!
Nice view! Love the lack of tan lines.

I can't help but wonder what her titties look like though. ;)
I totally forgot to take 1!
By ndbeachcpl
It looks a little wet to us. Darn it. Late this pm it's supposed to clear off, but we're going to skip a day.

We're new to this forum, but definitely not to JB. We go nearly every day when we're in Perdido. Pontoon boat, she has side tat and large tits. We've been going down to the I marker most of the time lately. We'd love to have company down there as there sure isn't any worry about rangers.
By ndbeachcpl
Yesterday sucked, but the next few days look great. We'll be out every day.

We're new to this forum, but not to JB. We go every day the weather allows when we're here, and that's most of the time. We used to go out to about the F marker, but now go down to between the I and J markers. Since we go by boat, it's not a problem, but we realize it's a hike for those on foot.

We're easy to spot. She has huge tits and a side tattoo. See you at the beach.
By beachguy60
What a great weather day. One set of tits and one in a thong that wasn't going to take her top off. I might add that when the humidty drops like it has ans the breeze blows from the north you better have some bug spray. the black flies are everywhere..
By debonair
Im just getting back from Haulover which I love, but It's a lot easier to take pics and have sexual activity happen here than at Haulover. It's two totally different places, but I love both!
By debonair
ANNIENDON wrote:Where are the photos? lol
I will post them on the regular voyeurweb later. people are so critical on there lol...My camera isn't the best either.
By beachguy60
Bullycouple.. Damn I started to come down yesterday but rain came late . I didn't think anyone would be down. Any chance of seeing her in that one piece thong again down there ? I might be putting my boat in the water and beachin it.
By popeyemorgan
Anyone going out this weekend? We will be out Sunday on the boat but going down farther so we will be between I and J somewhere. Hope the fly's and Jelly fish are gone by then.

We need to do a meet up somewhere just to say hello. Any suggestions? A bar on the boardwalk in Pensacola Beach?
By ndbeachcpl
Wow, after nearly a week, our posts finally made it. Unfortunately, we're headed away for a few weeks. We should be back in late August and will definitely be back to JB when we get here.
By beachguy60
Hey guy's and gal's, I take my boat down now and then but where the hell is I and J markers in relation to the camping sign and can you beach your boat or anchor out ?
By ndbeachcpl
Markers I and J are a mile and a half to two miles farther East. You can beach or anchor on the ICW side in one of two bays. The West bay is less crowded, while the East bay gets a LOT of boats at times. This is the one generally used by large boats. Both bays are deep water until close to shore, and are much less shallow than most of the locations farther West on JB.

Last week we saw a fairly large group for several days in a row (perhaps a local nudists group) who were enjoying being naked, as well as at least one other couple who are regulars about every day. He's a little shy; she is not. We have never seen a ranger (maybe a few bird patrols) this far down. We have walked, sans clothes, all the way to G marker and only ran across one other couple, who were also sans clothes. Oh yeah, NO CAMPERS.
By popeyemorgan
Its not that hard to find. On a map its about 200 yards east of RedFish point in big lagoon. If you look at it on google maps you will see how much deeper it is on the east side all the way down to the pass out of big lagoon.

You get a lot of nudist boaters who know about that spot and we tend to go there for the deeper waters. Even the ones who can go shallow are starting to move down to I/J. There were four pontoon boats the last time we were there and all nude all the time. We do party on the boats and cross over to swim and tan. Ran into the wagon couple a few days ago on the beach, Hedo and his wife on their boat, the lady with the big tits and tats (love seeing her on the beach). For some reason wednesdays and sundays seem to be more crowded.

See everyone on Sunday

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment