Exhibitionists meet here!
By nakedfisherman
Hey where is everybody this year?
Last year was very quite as far as LEO activity.
This year with the sequester thing going on, the LEO patrols are down to once a day around 2:30pm.
So far this year, I have been out about four weekends prior to this past weekend.
Have seen a few others daring to go topless and or nude.
About half being couples and the other 1/4 being college spring break girls.
I love them the best as they seem to be on a mission to be mischievous and almost always go topless or naked.
Especially if I let them know that the further they go east on the beach, the more likely they will see naturist.
Then I ask them if they are going to be offended if they see anyone being a naturist.
They always say no and after awhile, they decide to go topless or more also.
This past Saturday there was a foursome of college girls topless in the surf.
I thanked them for "making my day".
Administrator liked this
By Titfreak
My wife and I have had a good bit of fun out on that beach.
We frequent that area every time we're in town.
In fact, we have some friends down there right now and
we'll be down that way in a couple of weeks.

Tf
By Titfreak
My wife and I just returned from the Gulf. We spent three different afternoons in the nude area of the beach.
Had some nude fun, took a few good pics... and came to the realization that my wife was the only nude woman anywhere to be seen. Lots of guys got some good looks at her nakedness and she's making good progress w/ her allover tan. Fun place... we'll be back down there soon. :)
By Daniel
I have come out here three or four times. I heard it was an 'unofficial' nude beach, so I thought it would be a good place to walk for excercize. You never know what you will see. Mostly, it is 50 year old men in orange speedos, but I wanted to check this forum to see what other people are doing on this beach. Sometimes when I get out to the nude area, I will strip down, give myself a good yank, and then take a quick dip before heading back. That makes the walks more fun. But sometimes I don't, and I just walk.

Anyway, I wanted to share my experience today. I noticed just one couple sunbathing totally nude and not being shy about it. They appeared to be in their 20s and were looking good. They were in the wrong place however. They weren't in the nudist area, and in fact were just west of the camping area. I wanted to approach them and chat, and I figured it would be doing them a favor anyway. They were in plain view from the waterfront and were getting a little too much attention I thought. I came up and told them they were not in the nudist area, and then told them where it was. The woman covered her nipples with one arm as we talked, although she certainly didn't need to for my sake. The man was silent and very dark. The girl had an accent, and I suspect they were perhaps Brazilian. They were certainly unclear on the rules of the beach, I thought. She was light complected with some freckles, and I thought pretty attractive. Anyway, I hope I kept them out of trouble.
By FLBeachMan
Daniel, thanks for the report and being such a helpful guide.
Naked, good to see you up and about. Johnson's Beach is a great place to go and glad to hear the ranger's seem to have adopted a more lenient policy about simple nude sunning.
Hope to get down that way in July for some sun on the bum.
By Titfreak
My wife and I spent the day out there yesterday. What a great day!
Compared to other times we've been there the place was hopping w/ naked folk. :)
At one point there were 4 nude women and a few nude guys, all having a good ol'
time in the sun. Can't wait to make it back out there soon...

Btw, the wifes allover tan made some good progress these last few days.

Tf

Thinker: glad you like the view!
By beachguy60
It's been a pretty good year down there so far. we do need more ladies like this one who enjoy being naked and not so uptight about guys looking. that's what we do..... not counting the gay guys. I enjoy working a while and heading down there,set up my chair and embrella and have a couple set up close by and have the lady just have fun. Yes,I am going to look but will be respecful of her space. We do need more pics also.
By beachguy60
Johnson beach is on perdido key . turn behind the reef café on the beach rd. on the curve. walk just far enough to be out of site of the dead end road where we unload .
By Titfreak
cdl2 wrote:TF....I can see why you're a tit freak......damn nice tits!!!!!
Time for another pic?????
Hi cdl. I agree 100% that it's time for more pics... all we need is for some of the others that hang out at Johnsons Beach to post a few pics of what they get up to out there! I'd love to post a couple more pics, but don't want to be the only one posting here. 8-)
By nakedfisherman
Good to hear others are visiting.
It also appears that more are visiting the nude area during the week then on the weekends.
Maybe they all think they will get more privacy.
But end up with less.
Sometimes the weekend campers make for a loooong walk.
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote:Good to hear others are visiting.
It also appears that more are visiting the nude area during the week then on the weekends.
Maybe they all think they will get more privacy.
But end up with less.
Sometimes the weekend campers make for a loooong walk.
x2 about that walk...
By popeyemorgan
Hello to all my Johnson beach buddies

Morgan and I are coming back to the beach this weekend. Anyone else going to be out on Saturday? Stopped out there a few weeks ago and ran into some of the regulars and a lot of campers. You can always tell who are the regulars by the stuff they carry. Still got to find that wagon with the big wheels so I can carry the cooler instead of dragging it..

If you see us stop by and say hello - we will be the naked ones past F post
By RickyStark
I live about 40 mi from Johnson's and go there about once a week - usually in the morning. If anyone - singles or couples - want to join me call my cell phone at six seven eight nine two oh sixteen oh two and leave a text message or voicemail. I'll get back to ya.
By Titfreak
popeyemorgan ~ count me as a bit jealous. It'll be a few more weeks before we have the opportunity to get out there again. Do me a favor and have enough fun for us too while you're there. :)

Oh, and a pic might be good too... this thread could use another poster.

Tf
By popeyemorgan
We has a good time on Saturday - had to avoid some rain but turned out nice. We always have fun on the beach and should be back in mid-august. Was there for about six hours and never saw a ranger. We were far enough down from the campers to have a little privacy. We were out with friends and spent the whole time nude except for when a few walkers came by our little camp. We had one other couple who had walked down and talked for awhile. Seems like the place to be is to go way past "F". Before anyone asks - Yes, me and my friend shot our loads over our wifes faces...love beach blowjobs
By beachguy60
We were down Sunday on our boat and set next to a couple on a sail boat. The lady was larger but naked and proud of it which is cool and gave the guy a little sucky now and then. I was jealous sinse my wife is more conservative... I love it down there.
By Titfreak
The wife and I are headed to the Gulf today... we'll be out on Johnsons beach regularly for the next week or so.
Just look for the tall blond w/ the big tits. ;) lol

Tf

btw, it'd be nice to see someone else post a pic from JB on this thread....
By Titfreak
luvthebeach7 wrote:Hey folks, the wife and I are going to be at Johnsons beach next month from the 16th thru the 18th, anyone else plan on going that weekend?
Aug 16-18?
By popeyemorgan
We will be on johnsons beach that weekend if we get good weather. I know we will be having some adult fun while we are there. hope to see a few people on the beach having fun as well
By Titfreak
Spent some quality time out there every day this week, except Thurs ~ rained us out.
We'll be out there tomorrow as well... probably won't walk much past the camping sign.

I sure wish others would post some pics of their good times out there. We've taken almost 800
pics this week, most of them on the beach. :)

Tf
By beachguy60
Middle of Aug. will be a great time to be down there. The kids should be back in school or at least getting ready to. Nothing worse than being down there having a great day just being naked on a pretty day and look up and there comes a whole damn family of small kids over the dunes from the bay side...
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Hey Guys, I saw the lady waiting at the circle and she flashed me her beautiful tits for my birthday then I went skinny dipping... maybe I'll see yall tomorrow.
beachguy60 - you should have seen the grin on Leggs face when she read your comment. She liked flashing you... and I think she liked the fact that you posted it here even more. :)

Here's another view for you...
Attachments
DSCN7359.jpg
DSCN7359.jpg (289.49 KiB) Viewed 241314 times
Shardog liked this
By beachguy60
Very cool lady.... your a lucky guy !! I went back down there Saturday but too many families and campers and almost had a heat stroke pulling this damn cart with all my shit on it.... bad Idea !! Tell her thanks again and Happy birthday to me !!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]