Exhibitionists meet here!
By smithdiver
That was my wife an I and unfortunately she didn't expect to get flashed, that made her feel unsafe, had you just walked by in short pants rather than doing a dick flash you would have been treated to a welcomed close up view of her totally naked and probably masturbating for your viewing pleasure. But yes, you are right, she freaked and I had no way to make her feel safe and feel comfortable allowing a stranger to dick flash her as she was totally naked. It was her first time to try this and had never seen someone flash her.
By debonair
Hello, not sure if my first post went through or not but i am going down there for my first time tomorrow and was wondering if there is anything I should know?
By beachguy60
Hey Deb, I assume your a lady or maybe a couple. If your talking about going down today(Tues) then you may see me down there also. What I've been doing is unloading at the circle and driving back to the parking area parking and walking back to the last walkway picking up my stuff and walking back and setting up just a little ways to the west so I can see who might be heading down and if there are campers down at the post I stay .So if you see a guy in a blue chair and a blue umbrella Usually in a white towel, feel free to set up near so I can enjoy the view. No interaction except may be a wave unless you want to come over and speak. It's up to you. Hope it's a nice day.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:OOOHHHH YEAH...... tomorrow thru the weekend is going to be naked weather !!
Dammit.. it's going to be nearly another month before we have another chance to get down that way again.

Btw, check your pm bg.
By beachguy60
Oh TF, it was a great day Friday . You would have loved it. A young couple and the lady was a knock out and was not shy at all . I'll tell you all about it when I see yall.
By HhHHh
We are going to be there Memorial Day weekend, camping nearby and plan on spending all day naked on the beach. Many thanks to all who have commented on here about the beach, gotten a lot of good info from you all! Anyone else plan on being there for that weekend?
By beachguy60
Alright... got a nice day and a nice week ahead of us(did I say A head ?) , anyway.... lets see what's goin 0n. spring breakers are gone and not near as many kids running around. I'm headed down to Titty City !!
By debonair
beachguy60 wrote:Alright... got a nice day and a nice week ahead of us(did I say A head ?) , anyway.... lets see what's goin 0n. spring breakers are gone and not near as many kids running around. I'm headed down to Titty City !!

let me know how it turns out! i was down there yesterday.
By HhHHh
We are new to this site but glad we found it! Going to be at johnson beach for Memorial Day weekend! Plan on kayaking from the campground over to the beach each day as I figured this would be easier to access the more remote parts of the beach. Anyone else planning on being there? Can't wait to be on a naked beach, just a little worried as far as how many regular swimsuit people there will be and if we need to worry much about the rangers. We have tiny bathing suits to wear but would like to get the FULL experinece! Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated
By debonair
HhHHh wrote:We are new to this site but glad we found it! Going to be at johnson beach for Memorial Day weekend! Plan on kayaking from the campground over to the beach each day as I figured this would be easier to access the more remote parts of the beach. Anyone else planning on being there? Can't wait to be on a naked beach, just a little worried as far as how many regular swimsuit people there will be and if we need to worry much about the rangers. We have tiny bathing suits to wear but would like to get the FULL experinece! Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated

I plan on being there. And when you go out far enough you wont see much of anyone clothed so you can get the full experience.
By nakedfisherman
Was out there Sat. the 19th and Sun. the 20th.
Nice views both days.
Some were daring enough to prance around uninhibited.
This weekend is looking good.
Anyone that wants a lengthy run down of what is what and where out there can email me at old.daze@yahoo.com for detailed info.
See you out there.
By nakedfisherman
Welcome to the site HhHHh and LilnMag,
I won't even attempt to decipher those handles.
As far as Memorial Day weekend........not much different than any other warm weather weekend. Although there will be more campers to contend with and more newbies.
LilnMag, the lady looks to have been working on her tan before getting to the beach, :P
By Titfreak
Glad to see some activity on this thread again.

It's nice to see a JB visitor post a couple of pics too.

Hi Lbnm. It has been a while. Hope you had a lot of
fun out there. Looks to me like maybe you did... :)
By beachguy60
I just read smithdiver's post. I don't know how I missed it but if your still there, I did not flash anybody. I had a towel on at least and probably had my under armour second skin white underwear on under the towel like I wear a lot down there. I wasn't even close to her and I see you walking back towards me. I was going to speak to you but you turned around and almost ran back to your wife like I was the devil and the next thing I knew you've scooped her up and you both walked away. 1st of all ... I am sorry if I offended her but I don't know how I would have sense I was not nearly close enough for her to see me or my dick. 2nd...If she's naked, why would she be offended by somebody else being naked.Trust me... my dick has never scared anybody down there. That's the one place we can go and just have fun being naked in the sun . So if you happen to see this and decide to come back some day I will apologize to her, fully clothed and walk way on down where we usually go. Maybe even do a shot of Crown with you.
By nakedfisherman
Titfreak wrote:Hey nakedfisherman, happy almost anniversary on your thread. Just a few days and it'll be a year old. :)

Btw, have we ever met?
Have we ever met?
Maybe
The last time you were on the beach, did you and Leggs get a ride back to your truck at the end of the day?
By RickyStark
Beautiful day at the beach. I actually walked all the way to the camping sign for the first time. Passed one nude couple on the way, who seemed to want to stay to themselves, and the were several nude guys lurking in the dunes.
By debonair
RickyStark wrote:Beautiful day at the beach. I actually walked all the way to the camping sign for the first time. Passed one nude couple on the way, who seemed to want to stay to themselves, and the were several nude guys lurking in the dunes.

how long did you stay out there?
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote: Have we ever met?
Maybe
The last time you were on the beach, did you and Leggs get a ride back to your truck at the end of the day?
Pretty sure that was us.. we were just down past you on the beach that day?
By nakedfisherman
Titfreak wrote:Heading down tomorrow for a long weekend.. weather permitting we'll be spending time Fri, Sat, Sun @ JB.
Yep, I gave you guys a ride back to your truck. Leggs up front of course.
This weekend will be mid 70's.
I will be busy elsewhere this weekend or I would be out there too.
Hopefully the 20" of rain Sun. Mon & Tues. did not mess up where you stay.

And hopefully JB road is open to the end too.

Enjoy.
By debonair
nakedfisherman wrote:
Titfreak wrote:Heading down tomorrow for a long weekend.. weather permitting we'll be spending time Fri, Sat, Sun @ JB.
Yep, I gave you guys a ride back to your truck. Leggs up front of course.
This weekend will be mid 70's.
I will be busy elsewhere this weekend or I would be out there too.
Hopefully the 20" of rain Sun. Mon & Tues. did not mess up where you stay.

And hopefully JB road is open to the end too.

Enjoy.

It was closed yesterday. We had to walk the entire road. lots and lots of starfish out there. But we were the only ones out there!
By Titfreak
We were out there yesterday. The road was still closed past the pavilion area. There were quite a few people in the immediate area but it thinned out about half way down the road. It's pretty fun to have pretty much the whole beach to ourselves. :)

We'll be out there again today..
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment