Exhibitionists meet here!
By ANNIENDON
It was not us there the other afternoon, only been down there the one time. Busy packing up and heading west for a bit. Perhaps we will come back when the weather becomes more consistent....warm.

Yes it is pretty neat about the young lady but we will worry about her being anywhere alone for a night.
By beachguy60
I was down there yesterday and there was a couple loading up their camping gear and finally left. I went walking because it was an in and out sunny warm day and nobody around except for the cars just riding around. I went down to the camping sign and saw a small little one person tent right where we always sit in the summer. All zipped up and nobody around. I just explored the dunes and just enjoying a peaceful time on the beach and look up and here comes a guy coming down thru the dunes. As he got closer I tried to avoid him by going a different way, He followed so I just got on the waters edge and started walking back. I wasn't ready to go yet so I sat at those small dunes right at the circle for about two minutes and here comes another guy who saw me and parked and was walking towards me so I started walking away from him down the beach towards my truck. He stood right by my towel watching me until he finally walked away. I walked back to my towel and here comes the first guy again coming right to me. I dodged him and got tired of being stalked so I got on my bike and headed back to my truck. Now here's my long winded point. As I pulled thru the gate leaving I see the lady that I met two days earlier driving into the park. I suppose that was her little tent down there and she was headed back. If not for the guys pestering me I would have been down there to get to talk to her again and see how it went, Obviously pretty good if she's still there. Oh well.... I just wrote a short story. sorry.
By beachguy60
Funny you say that because When the one in the truck at the circle was walking away the guy from behind the dunes was walking out and I was hoping the guy in the truck would see him but I'll be damn if he didn't pull off just as the other guy would have crossed his path. Then he figured out that I was dodging him so he just went and sat up on a dune right next to the ramp on the west side and just watched. That's when I just picked up and left on my bike.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Funny you say that because When the one in the truck at the circle was walking away the guy from behind the dunes was walking out and I was hoping the guy in the truck would see him but I'll be damn if he didn't pull off just as the other guy would have crossed his path. Then he figured out that I was dodging him so he just went and sat up on a dune right next to the ramp on the west side and just watched. That's when I just picked up and left on my bike.
From the sound of things you could have possibly helped those two find what they were looking for and maybe earned yourself some peace and quiet at the same time. ;)
By smithdiver
This coming Sunday looks like a possible day to stroll the beach. My lady friend wants to get the shirt and bra off and enjoy the sun and views. I hope to see some folks at Johnsons beach Sunday too because the more guys who see her, the more excited she gets and I get the benefit from that!
Warmer days on the way soon, that is very good news.
By Titfreak
popeye ~ we will have been down for a week and already be back home by then..
hopefully you'll get to meet up w/ some of this crew. Btw, take pics. :)

Thinker - you must admit, Titty-pulling would be a much more interesting Olympic sport than some of the stuff they have now!
By beachguy60
TF... no dout I'd watch the titty pulling over men's figure skating or curling. I'm gonna head down there today to check it out. I have a stupid question. How do you post pics on here from my phone ? is there a Voyeurweb app. ?
By beachguy60
Oh man what a day !! I had so much to do today and shucked it all and went to the sign. I set up and had it all to myself for three hours. I saw the lady that I see often down there walking back towards the west. the older lady that has the big tits and no bra ever. She waved and walked on. I walked back and forth to the bay side and back and explored the dunes and just had a great time even though no tits around.
By stroker54
nakedfisherman, Great to hear from you again! Hope to soon again enjoy JB
without the rangers interfearance of several years ago! (That woman was too much!)
Wife and I however, would like to trail our boat over from Destin. Where's the
best place to launch if we'd just like to spend the day nude at JB?
By beachguy60
Those are just awesome boobs I must say. I swear I'm working on returning the favor this year TF. I have a short day today... hope the sun comes out. Thanks for sharing your sweetie.
By beachguy60
TF and Leggs..... What a different a day makes huh ?? Yesterday naked on the beach and today I can't put enough clothes on to stay warm. HATEIT !!!! But I have yesterday to think about to help me thru this shit !!
By Titfreak
Thinker - Thanks for the compliment but Leggs is the one in the pics.. I'm just the ugly dude behind the camera. ;)

Bg - It was nice seeing you the other day. Hopefully Leggs helped make your trip out there worthwhile.

nakedfisherman - we'll be out there. Leggs will be naked and tanning while I'm wearing spf50 and likely just turning red. lol
Stop by and say Hi if you see us.

Tf
By nakedfisherman
Stroker54,
Sorry I missed ur question earlier.
Anyways, nearest free launch is "Galvez landing boat ramp" for free.
There is also Big Lagoon State Park that has a boat ramp a little bit closer to JB. But there are fees to get into the park.
Both are on the northside of the Intracoastal.
Just google either place name.
If ur current or retired military, you can launch from NAS Pensacola.

TF,
I will surely say hello!
By beachguy60
Damn weather.... It's gotta get better soon. I can't take me and everybody else having to wear so many clothes. It's spring break after all so there should be spring breakers and their mama's here. Most mama's pretend their here looking out for the babies but they are really her to take off some clothes. Should be jiggling and bikini's everywhere. I can't take it anymore !!!
By beachguy60
It was a nice day the other day but a little cool breeze kept it from being really nice and sure enough the campers were out.
Today: Thurs. it is fuckin cold again.... but the sun is shining so maybe a good day . I saw that Deputy down there also. There was no Ranger at the shack for some reason and the young guy driving up and down in his Sheriff's SUV was wanting so bad to catch somebody doing something. I was watching him as I was parked where we always park and I saw him coming down the road real slow, stopped and turned his lights on and whipped the car around and stopped at the next walkway up, got out of his car acting very aggressively and got up on the bench area looking down on the beach, turned around and slowly walked back to his car, turned the lights off and drove away. I wanted to see what he thought he saw and It was so funny. There was a girly looking guy with long hair sitting in a chair, with no shirt on of course, and he thought it was a lady. I would bet on it because I had to do a double take myself. But man.. it was like his bubble burst. Those deputy's are a joke.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:It was a nice day the other day but a little cool breeze kept it from being really nice and sure enough the campers were out.
Today: Thurs. it is fuckin cold again.... but the sun is shining so maybe a good day . I saw that Deputy down there also. There was no Ranger at the shack for some reason and the young guy driving up and down in his Sheriff's SUV was wanting so bad to catch somebody doing something. I was watching him as I was parked where we always park and I saw him coming down the road real slow, stopped and turned his lights on and whipped the car around and stopped at the next walkway up, got out of his car acting very aggressively and got up on the bench area looking down on the beach, turned around and slowly walked back to his car, turned the lights off and drove away. I wanted to see what he thought he saw and It was so funny. There was a girly looking guy with long hair sitting in a chair, with no shirt on of course, and he thought it was a lady. I would bet on it because I had to do a double take myself. But man.. it was like his bubble burst. Those deputy's are a joke.
No comment... :roll:

Btw, the new version of VW just may be the death of it...
By Titfreak
RickyStark wrote:Beautiful day on the beach today. Nobody nekkid, 'cept me, of course, but it was great to get out after this long cool late winter.
..glad to hear that somebody around here is putting the place to good use!
By beachguy60
I got out yesterday and sat on the bay side for a change next to a couple that had a lady happy to be taking clothes off instead of wearing coats all winter. She was a hoot !!
TF.... When are you bringing Leggs back for out viewing pleasure ?
By beachguy60
I was down there today and one couple down there with a naked lady but as I got closer they freaked and picked up and left and there was also a family of campers right at our spot. Hopefully they'll be gone by the weekend sinse they've been there a couple of days. "I NEED SOME JIGGLES ON THE BEACH BAD" !!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]