Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:also did you see my note on the post at the circle. I kind of messed it up... a car came and surprised me as I was doing it. Snowbirds of course.
Saw it... and yes, you did mess it up. When you cover it up please don't put anything back that refers specifically to Leggs. tyia.

Btw, we'll be back down towards the end of Jan. Hopefully there will be some warm enough days then.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:We are hoping to leave home on the 8th and should be in the area by the 10th or 11th. How is the beach on week ends this time of year?
Wishing you two a safe and pervy trip...
By nakedfisherman
Suppose to be a high of 73 here tomorrow..................................
but 80% chance of rain.
but that only means that there is an 80% chance that it will rain somewhere in the area sometime in the day, LOL.
By beachguy60
TF.... The pole has been painted over and took care of the problem. Wait until you see it. I thought I had some gray paint but didn't so I used white... 2 coats to make sure it covered the writing. It was a beautiful day and I may be able to get down there tomorrow.
By beachguy60
Oh no.... weather should be great today. Work may have to wait while I take a run down to Johnson's Beach. I'll put the logo back up to ... a little lower this time. Maybe tit high !!
By beachguy60
The logo is on the east side of an 8x8 post that supports one of the information signs that are at the far east end of the road. It's a circle that dead ends and an unloading zone. The walkway is covered in sand so to get to the beach you walk right by it. Just find the info sign on the left side of the walkway and it's on the left post facing east. You can't miss it. Make sure to post the pic.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Son of a bitch I am tired of this cold ass weather and having to wear so many clothes you can't even move. Spring is right around the corner though !!

Snow in the forecast????
Ain't that some shit...
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Has put a serious stop to our fun plans, warmer at home than it is here!!
Yeah, this is definitely one of those WTF? deals!!!

Gonna take some "tits out in the ice" pics?
By beachguy60
TF, I know what you mean. I when down the other day and even though it was a little chilly I was trying to get a little sun. Sitting behind the dune right at the circle. Not nude, had my under armore second skin type underwear on but it was like every gay guy around wanted to stand by me and talk. I just got up and left myself. It will get better when the snowbirds start leaving. Did you see my new art work ? We need some pics posted standing by it.
Anniedon, Are you guys at the campground ? Tell me which spot and maybe I'll swing by and say hey.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:I might just ride thru there in a little bit anyway. See if I see and braless ladies walking around.
I think it would be fair to say that Leggs was braless out there today.
Attachments
DSCN0441.jpg
DSCN0441.jpg (154.96 KiB) Viewed 40848 times
By beachguy60
Damn I was going to head down there today but stuff got in the way. You noticed I put the logo on a lower level. Estimated tit high..... I say I did good far as Leggs is concerned. thanks for posting that.
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:By the way TF.... Nobody does BRALESS better than Leggs !!!
Leggs says to tell you Thanks... and that you missed a good show out there this afternoon. :)
By ANNIENDON
Is the parking area for Johnson's Beach the same as the boat launching ramp area? We are thinking about heading over there but are about 100 miles away according to mapquest. Assume you go down Johnson Beach Road to get to the beach?

Think beachguy sent us directions once but we have lost the email. Can you send it again?
By beachguy60
No Don, turn on Johnson's Beach rd. which is really the Gulf Islands Seashore. Go to the ranger shack pay a couple of bucks then just drive east on that road you'll see the pavilion on the right pass it and drive to the circle which is the dead end and a loading zone. What are you driving, an RV ? I just left from down there and it's windy as hell. Tomorrow might be better.
By ANNIENDON
Think we saw you driving out...were you in a pick up with a dog on the passenger side? It was pretty cold and windy and there were lots of people driving around the loop.
Attachments
ANNIE-JB2.jpg
ANNIE-JB2.jpg (40.12 KiB) Viewed 40881 times
By Titfreak
Thanks guys for the great comments. You should see the pics we took yesterday afternoon.. the camping sign makes a great backdrop for all sorts of fun. :)

AnnienDon ~~ most excellent. It's nice to see someone else actually posting a pic from Johnsons Beach! I hope you two had some fun out there today.

Tf
By ANNIENDON
We just barely had time to snap a quick shot. Lots of folks cruising around that loop this afternoon and it was too cold to actually go to the beach. As well, I (Don) have been having a problem with a hip and it makes walking pretty painful. Maybe warmer weather will help! lol

Would love to see the other photo's you took.

ANNIENDON@aol.com

A&D
By beachguy60
Hey guys, You found my shitty art work. I was there earlier but that wasn't me with the dog. Annie must be a short little thing because I had to squat down to do my drawing which is why it doesn't look as good as it could. That's my story anyway. Their was a lot of snowbird traffic which is why I left . I swear I told yall that January wasn't a bad month for cold weather but this year has been the coldest I can remember in a long time. Don't give up, Last week we went from the teens to the seventies in three days.
TF, I walk out on the beach Weds and looked down at the camping sign and somebody was down there. Probably got there by boat. I wanted to walk down but the wind was blowing pretty hard.
By beachguy60
It depends. This time of year the snowbirds take over everything and if it's a nice day you can bet their going to be walking down there but you can get back off the waters edge and use the dunes for a shield is the way to go.
By beachguy60
Nooo Anniendon, A snowbird is one of those from up north that act their age and gets offended by naked people. If your from up north and naked people don't offend you, Your one of us and welcome. Were you guys down there yesterday ?
By beachguy60
I stepped in it and that's all I had !! Think I shit in my milk with them.
Hey I was gonna tell you, I was sitting down there on the beach just right there at the circle and Just as I was about to leave a little girl came up, wait.... Little girl ? She was 30ish, damn I'm getting old, But she stopped and spoke. She had a backpack on and I ask if she was going to camp out and she said Yes. I said alone? and she said she was meeting another couple but I could tell she wasn't. I said Really and she said no not really but I don't advertise it. I told her how cool it was that she would do that. We talked for a minute and she headed down and I headed to my truck. I just thought that was pretty cool that she had he balls to camp out down there by herself.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]