Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachguy60
Hey run , You guys went way the hell down there. too hot to walk that far but it is safer. I'm heading down today myself and if you see a white plastic bag flying like a flag on a chair or an umbrella you know we're ok with joining or even just sitting close . I like to sit up in the dunes with a birds eye view so I can be the look out for four wheelers. Hope to see y'all .
By runstop
can someone explain the numbering system please? or lettering in this case.. what is the turn around letter? the camping sign letter? etc.

and where do most boats anchor if arriving that way? I assume that would be at the very end??
By SunFun2
Nudist 99...nice meeting you too! We won't be there this weekend and not sure about the weekend of the 4th, as a t is normally SO crowded with tourists and boater "crossovers" on the holiday weekend. But we will be out the following weekend weather permitting. Maybe we will see you then?
By nudist99
Hello sunfun....really nice pic. I will be there this weekend. Will not be going July 4...too crowded. Anyone else going this weekend stop by and say Hi. Will be wearing green thong...damn rangers make going nude impossible.
By runstop
thinking of this day last week, and maybe hauling the boat down next time...
Attachments
tmp-cam-899381173.jpg
tmp-cam-899381173.jpg (11.08 KiB) Viewed 18097 times
By ndbeachcpl
We finally made it out today. What a perfect day, too. Very few people, even just past the
turnaround, and never saw a ranger. Worked on the tans for better than 4 hours with only
a few people walking by all day.
By Hpyhusband
Wife and I are coming back to Perdido and Johnson beach on the 9th of July. We love to go on walks in the morning from the turnaround out about an hour then head back. We have been doing this for 10 years and have talked to a few of the contributors on this site. We usually pick up trash as we walk if any of you remember leave us a line.

We have only had one issue with her walking topless past the the H post when a drunk guy got really rude to her because of her age (50).
By beachguy60
I also saw you guys walking and picking up trash . The lady was in her suit . I can't understand why a guy would be rude to a lady just having a good time and by the way ... 50 is not old . He needed a knot on his head ! Look for our indicator that it's ok ... white plastic Walmart bag flying .
By runstop
We are considering taking our boat with us on our next trip. I would like to hear from someone that has boated all the way to Robertson Island. From Maps.google, it looks perfect! Is it as nice as it looks from the air and what advice would you give to someone boating the area for the first time? In the past, we usually stop around I post.
By monkeycoi
Titfreak wrote:My wife and I just returned from the Gulf. We spent three different afternoons in the nude area of the beach.
Had some nude fun, took a few good pics... and came to the realization that my wife was the only nude woman anywhere to be seen. Lots of guys got some good looks at her nakedness and she's making good progress w/ her allover tan. Fun place... we'll be back down there soon. :)
Good timing indeed! It makes you proud of her stunning image, right?
By beachguy60
Hey run , Robinson Island and Bird Island in Orange Beach is what your talking about. It's a fun ride. It will take you an hour mostly because of the "No Wake" area at the Innerarity Point Bridge takes 30 minutes. Once your past that it's not but 15 minutes to Johnson's Beach.
By runstop
I was referring to the Fort McRee area, east of Spanish point. Google maps has it listed as Robertson island. Robinson island does look fun though. We like the secluded aspect of Robertson with hopefully only like-minded boaters around. and by like-minded, I mean they don't like swim suits either.
By beachguy60
Hey Run , Robertson Island is fun . We refer to it as Sand Island . Secluded it's not . Lots of boats will be beached and some families . We sometimes go back a little west of that , just as you leave the western end of Robertson Island and look the your left , south , and you'll probable see a few sail boats anchored out and boats on the beach . That's your best shot at getting naked down there. Come a little further west and you'll be where we all go .
By beachguy60
No she's not !! Love the suits she's almost wearing !! Nudecple , They usually get there early and walk way down to "G" spot I think !! Electric cart ?? Very cool !!
By Allrise
Looking like th e wife and I will be attending Johnsons beach tomorrow morning, if the weather holds up! She wants to put on a show as well! I used to live in the area, and have been a long time member of vw, but it's been a while since my last visit, and needed to create a new login. She is absolutely wet at the idea of being nude on these gorgeous beaches! And well, inhibition goes with the wind when he gets that way! I do hope there re no children around...
By nakedfisherman
SunFun2 wrote:Having fun exploring the G spot... ;)
I see the word play with this picture SunFun2 LOL.
You all seem to be enjoying the beach.

I have not been out there since we last talked on the beach.

Working all time off on getting the house up for sale.

Have fun everyone and BE OBSERVANT.
By SunFun2
Miss you Fisherman! Hope after selling your house you are not planning a move too far away. Sometimes life just gets in the way of fun doesn't it? LOL! Hope to see you soon! We are being very careful and observant..and do hope all are doing the same.
By Hpyhusband
We went out yesterday morning and not much going on. Starting out at J and walking East for a hour or so but there were quite a few families out a ways so the wife kept covered.

Hope for more fun today.
By beachguy60
oh man , one of those days that keep me coming back .I got down there and didn't have but a couple of hours so I dropped off my stuff west of the circle. Parked and walked back to my spot and holy shit ... I have a totally nude couple about 40 yards to the east of me and a couple with a pretty lady with a see thru itty bitty bikini on about 39 yards to my west. So I set up , hung my white plastic bag on my umbrella and got my naked on the beach on !!! It was a good day ! Not a ranger even at the ranger shack. Very cool !
By bullycouple
At camping sign.
At camping sign.
IMG_0120.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 15900 times
No, that wasn't us, just surprised that someone would be nude that far west. We'll be there the week of September 12(No Kiddies)
By nudist99
Beachguy60, I am starting to think being nude west of the circle is better. The dunes are higher and the rangers cant sneak up on you by 4 wheeler. You can see them coming from the beach. Done it several times and so far so good. Of course it has to be days when families arent around.
By aubchcpl
swwDSC_4897.jpg
swwDSC_4897.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 15403 times
We were there last Friday and pretty much had the beach to ourselves. Never saw a ranger or another walker. We walked over from bayside after beaching the boat and were very near the East end. It was obvious those that might come by boat were more interested in heading toward P'cola to catch the Blues dress rehearsal. Of course we had to head to Pirate's Cove too...it is a requirement to have a Cheeseburger and Bushwacker!
By beachguy60
Hey Aubchcple , We will be out on our boat down there from time to time . We beach it in the cove where the sailboats anchor out. I'll be on the lookout for yall in the future. I agree with Bushwackers at Pirates cove also . We be there Satuarday !!! Love mama's red bikini she's almost wearing !
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]