Exhibitionists meet here!
By TanNThongs
That was us BG, setup to your right and back against the dunes on Tuesday. We also went down on Wed and setup further down past the sign. A great 2 days. My wife spoke to who I assume is the pontoon boat couple before they setup. Nice lady! We saw the kids running up and I looked your way hoping you and the others saw them coming! They struck fast!
By beachguy60
Tannthongs, I was wondering if that was you guys. Mama never got naked so I hope I wasn't making her uncomfortable. That other came up and camped out right behind me and the young couple that was camping never did put clothes on. I checked thongs out with the binocs and she's a cutie. Thought maybe she just was waiting for me to look. That's ok . It's all about what they want.
By aubchcpl
RickyStark wrote:Beautiful day at the beach. I actually walked all the way to the camping sign for the first time. Passed one nude couple on the way, who seemed to want to stay to themselves, and the were several nude guys lurking in the dunes.

Hey Ricky, interesting pic you have for your avatar. Is it from JB and can you post it in the thread where it can be seen better? Thanks!
By RickyStark
Great day at JB yesterday. The water's warm now, so swimming is great in both the Gulf and the bay. Several other nude guys out; didn't see any couples or gals, but I didn't venture far beyond the camping sign.
By HhHHh
The girlfriend and I were out there over Memorial Day weekend, took the sea kayak out a couple days and went down the beach past the campers. Only saw one person naked, and he left about 40 mins after we got out of the kayak. Had a great time with her in and out of her tiny thong bikini and I was wearing a blue g string. Where was everyone? Maybe we didn't go far enough down. Anyone else on here out there that weekend?? We loved it and will definitely be going back
By beachguy60
I'm back. Computer got hacked and locked up. I was down today with our friends Tittyfeak and Leggs and I was late getting down there but had a great time. She's as pretty as ever.
By RickyStark
Beautiful day at JB today, but hot. I went late to miss the punishing midday sun. Lots of campers, mostly young textiles. I was the only nude on the beach. They didn't seem to mind and neither did I.
By nakedfisherman
As hot as it has been this week, I am surprised there are any campers.
It always amazes me how much stuff people will drag out there to go camping even for one night.
I bet they don't bring as much net time.
If they have any brains, LOL.
By popeyemorgan
Its been pretty nice out there the past week. Must have just missed you last week nakedfishermen, ran into some long time beach friends and they said you had just left. We just can't seem to meet up.

Gonna try and come down on Saturday, you gonna be around?
By beachguy60
I got down there late thurs. and saw a couple heading down there. I wonder if that was you guys Popeye ? I saw so many tents down there and I didn't have a lot of time I set up closer to my truck and It was hot but the breeze and the water was really nice. The amount of children that parents are taking down there are more than I can remember. Why can't we have an adult beach.... just one spot with no kids.
By beachguy60
TF is right !!! Popeye.... when will you guys be back down ? I will be there some this week and if those campers are still down there I will stay just west of the circle. Come join me !!
By popeyemorgan
Started to go out Friday but a storm came in and it was just to rough to sail out. Hoping for some nice weather this weekend. Tired of going down to F and it being packed full of textiles, so look for us around H or I.
By beachguy60
I'm going to run down today.... I'll look between H and I for you guys. I kind of liked the big baggy tank top mama had on the day yall past me ... lots of side boob , but I still think I can find ya and say hey.
By nakedfisherman
Saturday the 21st there were only three campers.
Sunday they were all gone until about 4pm.
That's when four young lasses dared to go topless.
I felt like a dirty old man.
:mrgreen:
By nakedfisherman
Post H to I is way the hell out there!
What color umbrella do you post Popeye?
If I see one out there maybe I will stroll out and say hello.
One of these times we will actually meet, LOL.
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote:That's when four young lasses dared to go topless.
lol.. but I'd bet that you were still happy to see all those young titties!
By popeyemorgan
Blue umbrellas and we will be out either Saturday or Sunday. Usually get there about noon-ish and Yep its way the hell down there but not so bad from a Pontoon boat.

Less likely to run into textiles down there and more chances for fun. Hope to meet a few of you this weekend
By beachguy60
Damn... I thought the H and I was the letters on the walkways about half way down the road. Sounds like I might have to put the boat in the water to get down there.
By TanNThongs
Headed down Friday and Saturday. I love the walk so may stroll further down. By the way BG, when you saw us and the Mrs. wasn't naked it wasn't because of being uncomfortable that you and others were naked! Her sensitive parts up top were a little burned from home. She was naked the next day. Shit, she usually beats me in a race to see who can be naked first! I will have a multi-colored umbrella and blue chair if anyone is out there and wants to say hi.

On that same note, I was thinking it would be cool to have something to let others know that you use this board. Something like tying a red bandana on your umbrella pole or chair so others can see it. Would be kind of easy to know who you can get naked around without the worry of making them uncomfortable. Just a thought.
By nakedfisherman
Hey, how about we use an empty Walmart bag tied to edge of umbrella?
Everyone has one and it blows up like a balloon in the wind.
Rangers will think we are picking up trash, LOL.
Or at least being environmentally conscience.
By nakedfisherman
Titfreak wrote:
nakedfisherman wrote:That's when four young lasses dared to go topless.
lol.. but I'd bet that you were still happy to see all those young titties!
I must admit...................
I was.
It was funny to observe. The last one to go topless was the most endowed. And was wearing granny panty size bottoms. Her build did not dictate the coverage.
But her friends talked her into dropping her top too.
By SeanSteinbeck
I like the idea of having some kind of flag or signal to identify other like minded people.

I will be out on Saturday and Sunday, camping overnight on Saturday. If you see someone pushing a big four wheeled beach cart, that's me.
By beachguy60
I went down yesterday afternoon and went way past the camping sign and sat next to a couple I thought was TNT. I had my Walmart bag flying but the lady was not very into it even though she was naked. A boat did come by with a cute blonde on it and looked like they wanted to stop and anchor out in front of me but the surf picked up and it was too choppy for them. Campers were unloading as I was leaving .
By beachguy60
Hey TnT , Your right, You guys were sitting on my right that day when the kids with their cardboard came rushing down the beach. I was thinking of Popeye and his wife walking by that same day and she was in that oversized tank top with lots of side boob showing. I'm glad to know I wasn't making your wife uncomfortable but next time say "Hey Mama.. that's the Beachguy and he really wants you to take your suit off and give him a wave" . See what she says to that ? BTW. I was down Friday and was flying my Walmart bag like NF suggested and actually did use it when leaving to pick up trash. That's what I'll be doing for now on. I didn't see you guys. I even got my wife down there by boat but she wanted to stay on the bay side.
By beachguy60
Oh yeah Titfreak, I took some pictures of a couple next to me and was going to send them to you but when I got my glasses on I saw that they weren't focused. I'll try again soon. I thought that would be cool to send you real time pics of what you and my buddy Leggs were missing.
By popeyemorgan
Spent all day down at JB and it was gorgeous and for once not crowded. Tide was low so we had to go much further down but weren't the only ones nude so it turned out to be a great day.

Thought about walking down to F but it was to hot to walk.
By popeyemorgan
No canopy, we had umbrellas but I know who you are talking about. they have a big cart that they use to carry the cooler. We have know them for years - watched her fuck and suck him many times.

Did you come down to I? We crossed over to the ocean side for awhile but stayed most of the day on the pontoon boat.
By SeanSteinbeck
The couple with the canopy are Richard and Pam. Good people.

I was out Saturday and Sunday but I was way down because I like my privacy so the only person I really saw was Naked Fisherman. Then I had to leave earlier than usual on Sunday. I saw a few folks on the way out but didn't have time to stop.
By SeanSteinbeck
HhHHh wrote:The girlfriend and I were out there over Memorial Day weekend, took the sea kayak out a couple days and went down the beach past the campers. Only saw one person naked, and he left about 40 mins after we got out of the kayak. Had a great time with her in and out of her tiny thong bikini and I was wearing a blue g string. Where was everyone? Maybe we didn't go far enough down. Anyone else on here out there that weekend?? We loved it and will definitely be going back
That was me. Y'all pulled up pretty close, but stayed dressed for a bit. I'm not aggressive so I don't bother folks unless they give me some sign. It was only as I was leaving and passed behind you that I saw y'all had stripped off. Next time wave or come say hi.
By beachguy60
Popeye... Your right about the tide. Sunday I beached the boat on the beach at the last little sandy beach almost right across from the camping sign and sat there long enough with the wife ( who didn't want to sit on the gulf side ) and had a hell of a time getting my boat off the bar. I tried to get her to go a little further down but she saw the Bayliner down there and didn't want to disturb them... I said disturb them, we can sit next to them. nobody ever gets to see my wife but she put the hammer down. I saw the couple with the canopy also for the last few days and she is a threat to give the boy a blow job at any moment but they didn't like me for some reason and she stayed kind of hidden. I lost a set of my trailer keys down there that day to. Had them in my pocket and when the britches came off they must have fallen out. I was walking back and forth from the bay to the gulf just to swim in the waves until a family with a 10 or 11 yr old boy set up camp. Deb did you see that single girl that had that island girl look walking past ? She was a hottie and walked way down.
By debonair
Nah I didn't see her. We were there from about 11-4, and only saw 2 couples walk past us. One couple was picking up trash. and the other was walking kind of separate from each other with the lady in front. The guy stopped and talked to someone else before starting back walking.
By popeyemorgan
Sounds like we missed all the fun diown at F post. Hopefully i'm not the only one who got his cock sucked on Sunday. Deb and Beachguy did you guys get to have some action on the beach? Sometimes when we are near other nude couples and Morgan blows me it starts a chain reaction and we get a show as well.

Did you ever find your Keys Beachguy? That sucks when that happens. I had trouble getting the boat out even where we anchored. Had to go out very slow and the motor up mid-way so we wouldn't get stuck.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]