Exhibitionists meet here!
By popeyemorgan
Was out last week and the area we normally go was full of boats. May move down away from G since the road is closed. Anyone going out Tuesday? WE will be coming over on the boat for sure
By popeyemorgan
Sold the pontoon boat a few years back and traded it for a Bayliner so we could go cruise in the gulf. Got called into work today and going to try for Wednesday and Thursday. Had the rangers come out of nowhere last time so having to be more cautious. Anyone getting hassled this year?

Have to admit we got a little wild last year with Morgans girlfriend. May have to tone it down a bit this year :D
By beachguy60
Boy it's been beautiful down there the last few days. Low humidity with a little breeze. Perfect !! No rangers... not even at the gate the last two days. No worries Popeye.
Tanandthongs... maybe I'll see you guys down there tomorrow.
By beachguy60
TNT, I'll be down at the camping sign or near by. There were a few people down there today. I was late so I stayed close and spotted a couple a ladies from Mississippi ,one topless and one in a thong.
By beachguy60
Sounds like today might be our last chance this week. Rain coming again !! I'm heading down just can't decide weather to take the boat or drive. It's a little windy today.
By nakedfisherman
Not suppose to actually rain until Friday afternoon.
Then 70% chance Sat. and 20% chance Sunday.
I will be out there if it looks like I can dodge the rain showers.

Last weekend one ranger did a patrol around 3pm Sat. I think he caught two newby guys and let them sweat a possible ticket. But he did not issue one. So everybody pay attention.

Oh and the "universal" signal warning to cover up due to ranger or others approaching too close is:
Stand up and put your hands on your hips and face others on the beach.
After you put your own cover on of course.
Making noise does not work out there. And the above can be seen a long ways away.
By beachguy60
Yep... there was nothing but guys down there today and one couple with the pontoon boat. They must be allowing campers anywhere down there now... I bet I saw a dozen tents right there at the end of the circle. Crazy !!
By TanNThongs
The campers so close was the first thing I noticed too. I was wondering if they changed some policy out there. At least a dozen tents is right BG. I would say more if I had to guess. Weather was awesome today.
By nakedfisherman
TanNThongs wrote:The campers so close was the first thing I noticed too. I was wondering if they changed some policy out there. At least a dozen tents is right BG. I would say more if I had to guess. Weather was awesome today.
I have noticed the lack of camper location enforcement also over the past two years.
Lots of campers can't seem to read and understand the rules.
That's fine with me cause that means less walking to get away from them.
And the few campers that want to get naked too go way down past F post anyways.
By popeyemorgan
Went out Wednesday and it was awesome. Just us and a few other couples on the beach, two other boaters, one pontoon boat and a smaller boat along side of us. Pontoon boat had a nice pair of tits, smaller boat had an awesome set of tits. Those were Morgans comments and I so agree.

Ran into the ranger patrol but they were just passing through so on issues. Sad that we saw no one having fun on the beach.
By debonair
popeyemorgan wrote:Went out Wednesday and it was awesome. Just us and a few other couples on the beach, two other boaters, one pontoon boat and a smaller boat along side of us. Pontoon boat had a nice pair of tits, smaller boat had an awesome set of tits. Those were Morgans comments and I so agree.

Ran into the ranger patrol but they were just passing through so on issues. Sad that we saw no one having fun on the beach.
what time did the ranger patrol come through?
By beachguy60
I'm pretty sure what you guys think are rangers are actually a couple picking up trash and maybe checking fishing license. They could care less. It's an older man and woman and I've seen them just ignore people parking at the circle and not even give them a thought. Weather is suppose to get real good in the next couple of days. I worked my ass off to get all my shit done so I could spend thurs down there and there was nothing but dudes and the one couple with the pontoon boat. I'm hoping for more females ready to show off. If some of he guys weren't so fuckin creepy it would be different.
By TanNThongs
I was there on Thursday and left when a wave of guys came out. (I left because of the time, not because they were creepy but I know what you mean.). Were you under an umbrella BG? I may have said hi when I went for the one walk I took.
By popeyemorgan
The guy we saw was on a four wheeler and he is not really watching people on the beach but checking to make sure the marked areas were not disturbed. When they are on the four wheelers and armed, they are law enforcement. I agree that I don't think they care either if we are nude as long as we cover up when they are in the area.

I've seen the umbrella couple out there over the years and they are OK. I see them go nude all the time and hang out with other nude folks as well. There are always more guys that gals on the beach but that's to Morgan's favor as she likes to show off her tits.\

We will be out on Saturday for sure. Just got a new engine and can't wait to test it out. See you on Sautruday
By nakedfisherman
The only LEO Ranger I have seen in the past two years is a black guy a week ago Sat.
The ones carrying a weapon are the only ones interested in what your doing, i.e. fishing license or doing something we enjoy.
9 out of 10 patrols I see are the litter patrol and numerous biologists looking for bird and turtle nests.

The creeps that creep me out are the ones that patrol the dunes and think they are sneaking up on you or others they think are maybe naked. Plus the guys that will come up to chat you up while your there with a t-shirt on your crotch waiting for them to shut up and go away, LOL.
Or the ones that come out to look but never have the balls to get naked themselves.

Anyways, I plan to be out there Sat. and Sun. for sure and maybe Friday too.
By nakedfisherman
P.S.
I might not be fishing as I never catch anything worth keeping from the beach, legal or otherwise.
But if you see a guy with a purple toboggan to haul his stuff, stop and say hello !
By beachguy60
Debinair, Was that you and the pretty lady down there yesterday right past the camping sign ?? That was me walking by as you guys were leaving. I stayed closer to the walkway with a couple I know. I should have walked down earlier.... she was cute except she call me "SIR". Damn I hate that !!
By debonair
Yes that was me. ha ha. I must have missed the sir part. I was trying to get her to shed some clothing seeing as though she didn't bring a bathing suit, but she was cold
By beachguy60
I'll be damn.... You bring her back and tell her the guy that ask to help with the umbrella(I thought you were just getting there) said to call him BG... that sir shit makes me feel old. She wouldn't get naked ?? You have to bring her along slowly until she's comfortable with it. I might have scared her in my towel.
By debonair
naw you didnt scare her. She was prepared too but she is really cold natured so I couldnt get her out of those clothes lol. I may see if she wants to come with me tomorrow. We had been out there for about 3 hours or so.
By beachguy60
oooeee... today's a bust if she was cold Tues. she surely would be today.Shooting for tomorrow. Tell her the guy in the towel things she's cute and to please come back that we don't bite and will respect her boundries. Maybe that will help you out.
By beachguy60
TF... Been missing you guys. There is a couple down there this week from St. Louis,Mo that come down every May that you guys would love. The lady reminds me of Leggs. Come on down.
By debonair
hey beachguy, I think from the few people I have brought out there with me, The ladies are more relaxed when they actually see others nude. The times we walked past others nude they got the idea like, "Hey this is a place I can get naked" instead of walking past others clothed and thinking that it wasn't a place like that. I hope to be out there tomorrow with a different one who seems more "free". So, if you see me coming feel free to not cover up, if you get what i'm saying.
By nakedfisherman
If you are retired military or DoD, u can rent one at NAS Pensacola.

Not covering up when textiles walk by is a risky venture.
80% will get bent out of shape and pull out their cell phone or report what they saw to the gatekeeper when they leave.
Then when numerous complaints start coming in, patrols start going up.
By beachguy60
yeah Deb... I will wrap a towel around me when someone approaches. You just never know and most ladies could care less about seeing our package until maybe later on when they get comfy with things. It's going to be a beautiful day today.
By nakedfisherman
beachguy60 wrote:I bet NF that a lot of those complaints are about the guys who sneak around in the dunes.
Quite possible.
But the ones I see trying to be sneaky or patrolling the dunes are clotherd. So not much for textiles to complain about.
I find some of them to be quite funny. Some have trouble walking let alone hiking out east of "F" post.
Some have to hold there sides because their kidneys or ribs or hips are screaming. And they are way out there with no water.

I hear tell that a week ago there were 5 or 6 European ladies at the end of the road. And they did not care who saw them naked as jay birds.
Did you get to meet them BG?

Good weather alert!!!
Supposed to be upper 80's and clear and calm thru the weekend!
By beachguy60
TF your right.... the dumbasses up patrolling the dunes are usually clothed. I was out yesterday and sat between a young hippie couple camping. The girl wore no top and had cute little pointies and another couple I thought was TANTHONGS . Then another couple , older hippie couple and sat right beside me but a little bit behind towards the dunes. The lady had big nice natural tits but never got comfortable enough with me being naked to take her top off so I put my bottoms on thinking that would help but before she had a chance, here comes a group of school kids pulling large pieces of cardboard . Looked to be 11 or 12 year old and obviously on a mission. They were on us so fast the male of the young couple who was buck naked the whole time and laying down by the waters edge had to jump up and run to their tent in the dunes to get something to cover up with and damn if the group of kids when straight to a dune right in front of their tent. They all picked around in the sand looking for turtle eggs or something then moved down to the next dune east. Freaked us all out.I forgot to mention, just before all of that shit, a couple that came out of nowhere walked right in front of me. The lady had on a big loose fitting tank top and I could see plenty of side boob and I got to thinking that might have been tanthongs. Damn didn't mean to write a book.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]