Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachguy60
I think I've seen her before but not down there . I was sitting at a spot back where the clothed people sit and a lady and her hubby walked up and sit next to a young lady at the edge of the shore line. The lady was dressed in shorts and a shirt and the next thing I know she removing first her top and put a bikini top on and then the shorts came off and she slipped her bikini bottoms on .... right there on the beach. I said to myself .... way to go girlfriend and that guys a lucky guy. could that have been you guys ?
By Titfreak
knightcouple wrote:We went for a stroll Sunday

Mmmm... love her titties. Tell Mrs Kc that TF says she's still as hot as ever.
Maybe one day we'll manage to all be there at the same time. :)
By beachguy60
I saw something interesting this afternoon down there. A couple coming from the beach in their off road golf cart looking ride ... drove back down to the pavilion parking lot where they loaded it up on their trailer and just drove off. It was a lady and a guy 60 year old year old civilians . The rangers had to have known because they obviously pulled in by them at the gate. I will have to ask the next time I'm down there.
By beachguy60
Thanks NF, the only time I ever saw that was last year when a jeep just came down to the circle and hauled ass around the ropes and ran down the shoreline on the bay side and darted between the dunes towards the Gulf side and down to the camping area ... unloaded some stuff and hauled ass back parked and walked back. Crazy ! I'd be in jail if I tried that.
By beachguy60
by the way ... I rode down late yesterday and the road was closed at the pavilion. Maybe it will be open today . Knightcple, It is time for Tiityfreak and Leggs to come back.
By SunFun2
So where would one find J? Or H? We have yet to see those markers. We did notice today the turnaround is marked K but that didn't make sense to us. We sat way past the camping sign. Lots of people enjoying the day! If only we knew where we were...
By ndbeachcpl
SunFun, the marker system at JB is something only government officials understand.

Seriously, the markers on the road have no relationship to the markers on the beach. Beach markers H or J are well down the beach to the East from the turnaround. Each marker represents 1/2 mile, so marker J is about 2 1/2 miles east of the turnaround.

It's a pretty good hike, and even harder coming back after a day in the sun.
By SunFun2
debonair-no, that was not us. You know us though in passing. You always speak.

nudebchcpl - Thanks for the directions. We never have quite figured it out, but don't think we have gone as far as J, as the walk with our buggy usually takes us about 35 minutes from the turnaround. We always go well past the camping sign...probably go just over a mile. You normally boat in and walk over, right? You know us too!

See you all soon!
By ndbeachcpl
Yes, we usually did come by boat, but this year is a bit different. We now have much larger boat, and about the only place it could go would be Big Lagoon, and even there we'd have to be quite a way from shore.

We're trying to place who you are SunFun. We haven't met too many couples at JB, so we kind of have an idea, but aren't sure.
By ndbeachcpl
SunFun2, we thought that might be who you were. If we're not wrong, you were out at JB this past Tuesday. We thought we recognized the cart when you went back to the turnout around 3:00 that afternoon.

We're back in South Carolina now, preparing to head south with the boat on Tuesday. We hope to be back there sometime in early June, if things finally go smoothly. They definitely haven't up to this point.

Boat... hole in the water... throw money into hole. The larger the boat, the more money. Wash, rinse, and repeat until you give up or it sinks.
By nudist99
Hey SunFun2...no dont usually come by boat. However, I do love nude boating. Let me know if you guys ever want to join. How far down past the camping sign is Post J5?
By SunFun2
Very crowded today, but thinned out to almost no one past G. In the five plus years we have been going to JB (almost every weekend) we have never seen the drivers so crazy or the number of cars parking at the circle and being left there! I heard one guy tell his wife " I'm not parking down there and walking all the way back!" Then he got his Lexus stuck in the sand...Karma! Much more dangerous to the public than a little nudity...just saying.
By FastFive
This thread would be so much better with pics. :?
By TanNThongs
Went down yesterday. Besides a quick moving rain ****, it was a beautiful day. Spoke briefly to a nice couple at the start of the walk, who ended up not too far from me. A few others enjoying the day as well. Wife was supposed to come but had a work problem pop up last minute :evil: We will be back soon for a few days!!!
By SunFun2
99...We are going Sat morning. How was Thurs and Fri? Good enough to come back on Sat?

Cajun...no time recommendations but the earlier the better. Cooler walking weather in the AM...can make it a bit further down the beach!

Happy weekend all!
By nudist99
Hey sunfun...nice meeting you guys Saturday. Just wish I had met you before I was leaving for the day. Will be back down weekend after Fathers Day. Maybe we can meet?
By runstop
first post here following our first trip this year, probably 5th trip overall. wife and I walked maybe 2 miles past turnaround on Tuesday (too far?). saw maybe 5 tents, no people. then came across 2 guys under an umbrella (nude...we found our area!). we kept on another 150 yards, set up and enjoyed the sun until the storm ran us off...literally. no traffic at all....zero...sadly. We hope to go tomorrow (Thursday) if weather allows.

how do people indicate they don't mind company or want to be left alone? we sat near the water but no passerbyers.

also, is all nude activity beyond the turnaround?
By nudist99
Hello runtime,
No not eveyone is nude past the "Camping" sign. Be careful if you are sitting along waters edge. Rangers can come up behind you over the dunes. You will be arrested if caught. If you want company just walk up to them as they approach and start chatting (always works for me). Again be careful and I dont recommend walking the beach nude.,,to risky of being caught. Just my opinion.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]