Exhibitionists meet here!
By TanNThongs
Nothing that I can see. Looks like some fishermen down past camping sign. One umbrella back towards dunes. That's all I can make out. It is a great day outside. That much I can tell.
By popeyemorgan
What an awesome day today. Best day to get a BJ and for Morgan to give a few away. Was not expecting much out of going to the beach today.

Boat couple: Nice show, loved seeing you guys on the beach and letting us watch. I will be your camera man anytime

Guys walking on the beach: Can Morgan suck cock or what? None of you lasted more than 3 minutes.

we will be back next weekend
By debonair
popeyemorgan wrote:What an awesome day today. Best day to get a BJ and for Morgan to give a few away. Was not expecting much out of going to the beach today.

Boat couple: Nice show, loved seeing you guys on the beach and letting us watch. I will be your camera man anytime

Guys walking on the beach: Can Morgan suck cock or what? None of you lasted more than 3 minutes.

we will be back next weekend

I just got back from down there guess I missed that one. great day though

By Daniel
I was out too, but it sounds like I missed a lot. I went out for my usual walk, and on the way back I saw the three middle aged couples who had set up nude on the east end of the camping area. I took the opportunity for a quick nude dip in the water. After 10 minutes or so I decided to keep on heading in, and I passed the ranger who was making a trip out in the go cart. I was wondering if he was going to bust those couples, or what happened.
By nakedfisherman
Per my visit to JB on April 26th around noonish.........
I would advise all visitors to add privacy fence/wind screen fabric and stakes to their stuff when going out and sunbathing in the buff.
Doing so will not allow Ranger Mean Jeans to spot anyone nude when they are just relaxing in their chairs, etc.
From a distance as he likes to sneak up from the dunes in his ATV/RTV. He might even ditch his ride and sneak-walk up behind your spot too.
SO BE AWARE, ALWAYS.
And when strolling about, be damn sure to survey your surroundings.
Ranger Mean Jeans (Duncan, black) is bent on writing tickets.
You might not get one for being nude but if you are, you will get ones for disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, etc. etc. and/or arrested for such.
If he approaches you, just be calm and pleasant. Only answer his questions with the least amount of words as possible.
And if you get tired of his presence, ask him "am I free to go" before walking away or telling him to leave you alone.
I would also have my cell phone on a lanyard so I could start videoing as soon as he approached me.
Lanyard lets you rest it on your chest if he wants to see your hands empty.
By nakedfisherman
popeyemorgan and others.
if you were out there on April 26th, you missed a bullet.
You were not a group of maybe three couples between F and G posts that I warned of the ranger pricks presences are you?
By nakedfisherman
The reason for my post above..............
On April 26th Mr. Green Jeans confronted me at waters edge just west of F post as I walked away after I had pointed out his presence behind them in the dunes to two different couples on the beach with windscreens around them.
He pulled up to me and I could tell he was pissed. He asked/told me "you told those two that I was up in the dunes behind them, didn't you?" First I replied no, then I said "yes, I did tell them".
I then held my wrists out together so he could handcuff me.
He said he was not going to cuff me. Then when I touched the roof of his RTV, he barked "do not touch the vehicle"
He then went on a rant to tell me nude tanning was illegal here. And anyone doing so would be arrested for "disturbing the peace" (and/or maybe disorderly conduct).
But I am pretty sure he did not say they would be arrested for being nude.
So there is a catch there in that they will use those other two things or others to cite you for instead. But still because he caught you nude. Or wants to lie on his report that you were nude.
As he wrapped up his rant, he went on to threaten me with "I hope you go down there and get comfortable enough to go nude so I can arrest you".
By popeyemorgan
Heard that he was out and that's why when we see him coming we get back on the boat and out of reach.

So here is our encounter: Morgan was topless and in full view when he drove by and gave us the speech about this was not a NUDE beach. We were polite and respectful in his presence. He started on the path of nudity and disturbing the peace and I asked in what way. I quoted Florida statute: 383.015 on Florida breastfeeding laws and that being topless is not a crime. Guess I sounded to much like a lawyer and he quickly backed off.

Where we are down at H there are no dunes for him to hide behind. If I see him hiding I will approach him again and challenge him.
By PerTIToKey
This sucks! Me and the wife were planning a trip down there in two weeks. The last thing I want is to have to look over my shoulder. This takes all the fun out especially after several drinks.

What about Fort Morgan over in Alabama? Has anyone been there? Or is it have Ranger problems also?
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote:The reason for my post above..............
On April 26th Mr. Green Jeans confronted me at waters edge just west of F post as I walked away after I had pointed out his presence behind them in the dunes to two different couples on the beach with windscreens around them.
He pulled up to me and I could tell he was pissed. He asked/told me "you told those two that I was up in the dunes behind them, didn't you?" First I replied no, then I said "yes, I did tell them".
I then held my wrists out together so he could handcuff me.
He said he was not going to cuff me. Then when I touched the roof of his RTV, he barked "do not touch the vehicle"
He then went on a rant to tell me nude tanning was illegal here. And anyone doing so would be arrested for "disturbing the peace" (and/or maybe disorderly conduct).
But I am pretty sure he did not say they would be arrested for being nude.
So there is a catch there in that they will use those other two things or others to cite you for instead. But still because he caught you nude. Or wants to lie on his report that you were nude.
As he wrapped up his rant, he went on to threaten me with "I hope you go down there and get comfortable enough to go nude so I can arrest you".
Thank you for retelling your truthful experience. Sounds like this slightly off kilter officer is becoming more and more emboldened.. even to the point of making up charges in an effort to justify his actions. These are not the actions of someone that I want to be anywhere near. So... I'd say that Leggs and I are done w/ that area until such time as this individuals good times come to an end.

Tf out.
By beachguy60
NOOOO TF !! Tell it's not true. I can't blame you though. I have been staying on the west side of the circle but that dipshit drove up hugging the dunes even between the last two walkways. I was always told that it wasn't against the law unless someone complained. That's why we watched for boats with children. Sounds like Popeye put him in his place. Better have a video rolling or he can make up shit just to arrest you.
By debonair
i was going to bring someone with me today but that has kind of scared me a little also. I saw him the last time I was there last week but it was late in the afternoon and he was leaving as we were walking
By hooker
I was only there once and it was about 10 years ago but had a ranger run up on me and my ex. He came barreling down the beach at top speed to catch her walking back from the water while she was topless. That was all it took for us to get the hell outta there. We spent the next few days at the beach at Navarre without any problem. Is Navarre beach still an ok place to go to?
By nakedfisherman
My previous posts were not meant to scare anyone away.
That ranger is one of maybe three or four that might interrupt the area via patrol once a day.

The point was to warn you all to always be aware of your surroundings.

Do not set up nestled into the dunes. As your making it more difficult to detect the rangers approach. And he can spring up right behind the dune your cuddled up to way before you can react.

Better to set up close to waters edge so you can see way down the beach and behind you to the dunes.

With a windscreen, they will not be able to see anything before you have a chance to cover.

I have been at waters edge since 2002, I bet at least twenty times a season and only been caught nude once because I had fallen asleep. I was warned and he moved on without taking name.

Google "Florida nudity law" and see what comes up, some if not most of the articles will, I think ease your minds.

Anyways, pay attention out there and you will avoid any problems.
By nakedfisherman
P.S. Navarre is way way way less lenient and heavily patrolled by the sheriffs department.
And don't even think about going to the east of the Navarre bridge into the Air Force property.
By popeyemorgan
"Sounds like Popeye put him in his place. Better have a video rolling or he can make up shit just to arrest you."

In hindsight what I did was pretty stupid and I really didn't put him in his place. I was just out of his reach and not really worth his trouble.
By nakedfisherman
Was out beyond G post, almost to H last Saturday from 10 till three.
Was very busy with campers.
Not any going au natural though.
Was a few couples that did bare it all out for the day.
Ranger came by at 3pm and I am sure he enjoy the view as he drove by with a wave.

This Saturday and Sunday is starting to look good weather wise.
Should be less campers.
I think I will go out on Saturday for sure.
By Timbrs
I may try to get out there tomorrow ..weather permitting.I was there last wed. A few campers and one guy with 3 sexy ladies. they covered up as I walked by then got a little more relaxed and bared it all :) :shock:
By debonair
Nice day out there yesterday. Saw 2 guys on 2 four wheelers pass by twice almost caught me in the middle of something! Right now its 4 guys out there with this beautiful girl in a thong bikini with an LSU tent.
By ndbeachcpl
We were out on Friday and today (Sunday). Saw the two rangers Friday, coming and going, and they both waved, in spite of her being semi-nude. We saw the LSU group on Friday too, but they got a lot more interesting on Sunday.

They brought a kayak with them, and about 4:00pm, one of the guys and the terrific looking black girl went for a ride. She was butt naked the whole time as they drifted down the beach to the East, and it looked like they were having a large time. Right up 'til they flipped over, that is. It was a struggle, to say the least, but they finally got back on board and paddled back to the beach in front of their LSU canopy. He drug the kayak back to the tents, while she stayed in the water and froliced for about ten minutes. Still butt naked, and oblivious to anyone watching. We enjoyed the show a lot. Almost made me want to go back to college, at LSU.

We only saw one other couple au natural, and they were just to the East of us. No rangers all day, and no helicopters either. I think that might be a first.

All in all, an almost perfect weekend at JB. I'd give it a 10, were it not for the damn deer flies. Get some Cactus Juice at Ace hardware stores, because it works like a charm. We got eaten alive Friday, but not a single bite on Sunday.
By popeyemorgan
Went out Saturday and never saw a ranger or tracks. We were down past J, walked over to the beach and had a few couples out some nude and some not. It was perfect weekend to be on the beach.

Saw the boat couple in their Bayliner, but never found them on the beach.

Almost walked down to see you nakedfisherman, but that's a long damn walk
By debonair
those flies killed me also! it sucks that I missed her. She was gorgeous. I kept looking to see if the other guys would watch but I always saw them turn away.
By ndbeachcpl
We've been at JB for the past five days, with the exception of Sunday, due to the rain. Saturday is a bit of a crapshoot, considering the Air Show over Pensacola Beach. The boat traffic from Perdido to Pensacola (and back) is almost beyond comprehension, so we may skip the beach because of that.

We did talk about going out late, maybe 3:00pm, and then staying until around 8:00. Don't know if that'll avoid the traffic jams or not.

We see the Blues all the time, and plan on being out tomorrow while they practice, and again on Friday for the dress rehersal flights, so the Air Show really isn't a big deal for us.

Annie, fill us in. We hadn't heard anything about it.
By ANNIENDON
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... ch/2189554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Certainly the guy has issues because of his criminal record. We heard yesterday that he was sentenced to 2 years but that the prosecutor is trying to get it re set to 15 years.

We always try to make sure there are no children around but no one can ever know for sure .....
By popeyemorgan
So we went out the past few weekends and ndbeachcpl was right about the boat traffic on the 11th.

Out on the 11th down at H, two other couples around G and nude. Lady Ranger drove by and Morgan was topless and she didn't stop. Grabbed my towel just in time from getting busted. She went down the beach and caught one guy out nude, stopped and gave him a warning.

Back out on the 15th, a few families on the beach, we slid back to H and had our fun. Saw no rangers at all that day.

Going to go to Riviera on Sunday and check it out. Heard from boat couple they have new owners. Wasn't impressed last time.
By debonair
popeyemorgan wrote:So we went out the past few weekends and ndbeachcpl was right about the boat traffic on the 11th.

Out on the 11th down at H, two other couples around G and nude. Lady Ranger drove by and Morgan was topless and she didn't stop. Grabbed my towel just in time from getting busted. She went down the beach and caught one guy out nude, stopped and gave him a warning.

Back out on the 15th, a few families on the beach, we slid back to H and had our fun. Saw no rangers at all that day.

Going to go to Riviera on Sunday and check it out. Heard from boat couple they have new owners. Wasn't impressed last time.
Popeye I was there yesterday. what weren't you impressed by last time you went?
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]