Exhibitionists meet here!
By moondawg402
Does anyone still flash on the highways in Illinois and Indiana? Getting very boring out here!
By moondawg402
Unfortuneatly I dont ever get farther north than the south edge of Beloit! But rarely does a car get by me day or night that I dont look. its not uncommon to see a guy playing with himself but I personally prefer a female!!
Keep in mind that traffic and weather play a huge part in being able to look.
Would love to hear from more people in the Chicago/Indiana area. For those of you that do flash on the highway, no matter where, a big thank you from a bored trucker!!
By Thinker
obxcouple wrote:We try to flash them in NC but seems they never look down even when we pace them for a while
I don't want to get anyone mad especially on a highway. So when you go out to flash, what kind of sign can someone give to let you know they are interested in looking?
By moondawg402
Cars that pass me slowly defineatly get my attention. obviously if its dark get that dome light on early!! Watch the truck driver in his mirror as you approach, there is NO mistake that I am looking and the people in the car can see me!! A truck driver will let you know if he wants to keep looking. **some drivers are offended and dont want to look** Keep in mind that we can see farther up the road and if we spot a hazzard we have to pay attention to that first.
And what is a good signal for us to let you know we are looking? I cant right it on my trailer. You cant hear my city horn as you pass. My air horn seems to offend. So please share info!!
Keep on flashing!!
By Superone
It has been long ago now but wife from 30 to 70 loved flashing in the car, truckers or whoever was lucky to get the view. For years we had motorhomes and she some days would not put clothes on all day. She knew this pleased me and used to tell me she was doing it for me. Ha! She loved sucking my dick (and a few others) and frequently treated me to an awesome BJ while riding down the road. Later I will post a story about her and her sister on a motorhome trip. What a woman!
By parrotheads
Mrs. P likes to flash truckers, usually after a couple drinks. We have also found that many truckers don't seem to look down unless we drive alongside for quite a while.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]