Exhibitionists meet here!
By vwjcdnm156
Wife has been "corresponding" with someone lately some pretty hot e-mails. She would like to hear from others, male or female. Raunchy talk makes her very hot, the nastier the better. She certainly has a filthy mouth when she gets warmed up. Anyone interested?
By poonarl
I will send emails to and love to receive them from any horny woman. Put me on that list. I can get raunchy, erotic, graphic or however she wants to go with this. It is a great tease and I bet you are the lucky recipient of her lust when she gets going. Lucky you! :mrgreen: :D Poonarl@hotmail.com
By JimmyD
I have never tried emails but at one time I had purchased an extra cell phone and started texting my wife suggestive texts pretending to be someone that she knew but was a secret admirer. She eventually came to the conclusion that it was a asingle friend of ours and I just rolled with it for about two months. The talk became pretty raunchy and our sex life at home had never been better. I would position her vibrator in a way that I could tell if she was using it and almost every day we texted she would get herself off. I eventually told her that we should meet to fuck and she respectfully declined and the texts became less frequent until I cancelled the phone. She never did guess with certainity who she thought I was so it seemed like a good time to end the fun. I was happy to know that my wife would not cheat but even happier to discover a way to tap into her slutty side. She has never mentioned the texts and I will never either. It was a lot of fun.

I Just thought I would mention this as a very hot alternative to emails since so many people text these days.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]