Exhibitionists meet here!
By toywizard
I am an exhibitionist male in ne Ohio but I am having problems finding women that like to see guys naked.anyone in my area that would like to get together for some fun times with a guy showing off,i am 49 married(wife doesn't know I like showing off) 5' 10" 200#. thanks
By JerryCal
I've found that when it comes to viewing a man they don't know, women prefer the man to be somewhat clothed. Tight pants are fine if you have a nice ass. Shirtless is good if you are muscular and they want to see sixpack abs above all. Some do look for a bulge, but very few women want to see the cock of a random stranger. Once they get to know you they become more curious about the cock, especially if the above criteria is met.

They are definitely different from us. A nude male stranger can yield a 911 call whereas a nude female stranger will make my day/month. This is my experience, at least. I am a guy that gets exited to be seen, but I've learned that I dont get a good reaction until the women become friends and the playfull side starts to show.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]