Exhibitionists meet here!
By sweetdaisy
I am 60. I am still very interested in sex. Are men still interested in older women? I am still as sexy and horny as when I was 30. Do all men only want younger women? I am also not skinny. I am full figured. 38DDs. Should I just give up all hope of some hot times in my life?
By JerryCal
I find older women to be just as sexy as young women. Plus, older women are better at teasing, pleasing and just good ol sex. You sound sexy to me and i'd love to see your curves. if we were ever in the same place I would love to get frisky, too. (justthetip73@yahoo.com)
By chr
Then show us your sexy, full-figured body. I look forward to that.
By Mrfuncouple
I for one love sex with an older woman. They know what they want and you know we can actually talk.. ;)
By sweetdaisy
So sorry I forgot to say where I am. I am in south central PA near Harrisburg. Anyone near me? i'm open to suggestions for some fun. Message me.
By 1644
would not hurt or i.d. yourself if you included your State. might get more replies...........
By Curtis148
I love older woman because I'm an older man. I may have some snow on top but there is a burning furnace down below. :D What I really like is that she knows what she wants and then she communicates her desires and this makes for a more satisfying experience. If longer foreplay and multiple orgasms are what you want get back to me!
By Horny47
Alas! If only I had known about you when I drove through Harrisburg a few weeks ago.

You sound like an interesting woman. (me: WM, 55, articulate, well-equipped, sexually-neglected husband)

One of my old military buddies has a girlfriend on the side. He is 56, she is 63. He says that she gives him "hot monkey sex" any time he wants it for as long as he wants it. If my wife would do that, then I never would've had time to find this site.
By 1644
no such thing as an older women. if your breathing you can make out. don't give up, even for the guys who only want to give you oral sex.............
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]