Exhibitionists meet here!
By skyyblue
We had some brief spring weather in Texas a couple of weeks ago, so we took advantage. Out came the sun dress and we were out on the town for some shopping. Now you have to understand we are just starting to experiment with my girlfriends exhibitionist curiosities. She has recently opened up about her fantasies of guys and girls admiring her, even though she knows my position on it, she is still shy about it all. Anyway, as we pulled into the parking lot of a busy store I pulled through the first space and into the second between two parked cars. So we were nose out and they were nose in. Just as she lifted the front of her dress to adjust it down to get out, a man rounded the trunk of the car parked next to her side. She looked up, he looked down and bam full view of spread legs and no panties, it couldn't have been planned better if it was pure military. The smile on his face and the shock on hers was priceless! After a moment to gather her composure we went on inside and she was a mix of emotions. She stated that she was very excited by it but totally taken off guard by the encounter. We had more fun throughout the day with some more flash moments but the first was the best and we still talk about it. Sun dresses are always my favorite.
By Funstuff
Luv summer dresses! Here is a pic of the misses trying out a new summer dress that she wore out and about the next day. Went to Lowe's and had her put some things in the trunk when we came out. Not sure which was better,the look on the guys face that was parked behind us getting ready to leave or My wife who was Very red blushing and excited when she climbed in the car.
Attachments
love summer dresses
love summer dresses
100_1106 (Small).JPG (48.85 KiB) Viewed 2687 times
By anaveragejoex
Really enjoyed your post. It is so exciting to get a peek at a sexy woman. It's nice to know there are women who enjoy and are turned on by showing as well. I think knowing the woman was enjoying herself while showing would make it that more exciting. I have a post on this board looking for a lady or couple in KC who would enjoy knowing she is being appreciated. One couple contacted me, but it's looking like they may not be real. I envy you! Enjoy the fun together.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]