Exhibitionists meet here!
By PDXMan
Now, I've caught exibitionists having fun before, and I'm always on the look out for a women that is out to be "noticed",
but this caught me totally by surprise!
I was in Chicago this weekend for a convention,(yea, on St. Patty's weekend) where partiers were out in force (and green) for the playoff games or just to have a good time.
Anyway, when I left my room around 7am Sunday morning to head over to the convention cemter, I rounded the corner
of the hallway to see a beautiful young girl and her boyfriend/husband/guyfromthebar NAKED in the hallway.
Ok not entirely naked, she had a shiny, bright-red bra on. That's it. He was standing behind her in wearing only his boxers.
She turned her body towards the wall, while he tried to cover her with his hands. They were smilling and giggling as I went by and said "VERY good to see you."
They didn't dash back in their room but continued down the hall around the corner towards my room.
Funny thing, I thought I had forgotten something in my room and started back in their direction.
She gave me a smile and a nice view of her small body and incredibly round ass as I passed.
On the off chance that they are Voyeurweb members, I wanted to post this and say THANKS for the show!
I'm the guy in the suite who had a silly grin on his face for the rest of the day.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]