Exhibitionists meet here!
Hi- I'm a male located in the Kansas City area and love nothing more that appreciating the female form.
It's especially exciting when I see a glimpse or more in a public or semi-public place. Are there any couples
or females in the greater Kansas City area that enjoy flashing or being watched having sex. It's difficult
for me to get away in the evening, but have a fair amount of free days. I'm not really interested in full
swing or swap, in fact the wife won't take part. Would just like to enjoy a sexy woman or couple who enjoy
showing or get off by showing off. You would be in total control. You pick the time, the place, etc. I'll just
appreciate if you include me in your fun. Thanks. An average Joe
I'm glad to say that I have been contacted by one fun couple in the Kansas City area. There have to be others in greater KC who enjoy flirting, teasing, showing, being watched, etc. I'm here waiting patiently for more ladies or couples who share similar interests. Let's enjoy some fun together. Joe
Despite the snow we are supposed to get this weekend, spring is on the way to Kansas City. Hopefully that means there will be more playfulness as well. There are lots of gorgeous women in the Kansas City area and I believe that some of them enjoy showing legs in short skirts and may be even giving a glimpse of cleavage or more with a low cut top. It would be great to be included in your fun. Drop a line my way, either here on the forum or my email is in my profile, and
let's have fun together.
One last try. Warm weather is here. Hoping there are couples or single women checking the forum who are into the whole showing-off thing. Would love to hook up with someone and add a little excitement to both of our days.....
My email is in my profile. Hope to hear from you
Leghoselover - I'd love to peek down your wife's shirt, very discretely, nothing more. Could meet around KC metro clothing stores or bookstore most weekdays during business hours. I'll take a nice, long look without being obvious. Hit me back if you're into it. :P
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]