Exhibitionists meet here!
By readyandwilling
How about some ideas from guys who like to show their wives braless or show nipples and big time cleavage at the beach. Guys get more confused when I am around but I enjoy watching them enjoy my wife. Any ideas? Thanks
By JerryCal
I'm a guy who looks for visual treats, but I also dont want to offend anyone and especially end up angering a bf/hubby. If you or your hot significant other see me looking her way a smile, wink, nod, or thumbs up will tell me I can keep looking. Situations like this are rare so my first assumption is that this treat is not intentional and I could get someone mad by enjoying myself, so to get that positive attention send me a sign. A subtle wave or some other sign would tell me to take it a step further.
By ScottSacCa
I'm with Jerry. Nothing beats a smile... wink, nod, or thumbs up work too. If we (she) gives you a smile. Enjoy. That isn't cart blanch so, use good judgment.
By JerryCal
ScottSacCa, I would definitely want to look if I saw you and that lovely lady on a beach somewhere. And, who wouldn't want to show her off!
By ScottSacCa
JerryCal wrote:ScottSacCa, I would definitely want to look if I saw you and that lovely lady on a beach somewhere. And, who wouldn't want to show her off!
;-) Indeed.
By Bluto
I think for most women and at least in my wife’s case the flashing gets done discretely. And by that I mean she knows what she’s doing but gives the appearance that it may be accidental or that she is unaware of something showing. She will wear a semitransparent blouse sans bra or a dress easily backlit in the right lighting conditions. The rush is enormous when someone notices and she will never acknowledge you. But I caution: look, enjoy, fantasize but, don’t approach or make a spectacle of yourself.
By JerryCal
Bluto, that is always my first assumption and the way I approach it. I appreciate the view and I don't want to make it go away by calling her out and possibly embarrassing her. I also don't want to appear aggressive or threatening, and I don't want her or her sig other getting angry. There are too few flashers in this world and I don't want to make one regret it and decide against it in the future.

I was at a local warehouse store and it was crowded...lots of families. I still scan the room for nice sights, but I'm subtle. I spotted an attractive 30 something with curly blond hair and an overall cool sexy look to her, and she was with her male companion, and maybe the kids nearby were theirs. She had on a nice white button knit shirt, fairly thin material. I always look twice when I see a nice looking woman in a white top. I did a triple take because when she was turned toward me I thought I saw dark aereola through the shirt.

I kept scanning the room and talking with my companion, but really my eyes focused on that white top as often as I could get away with. She was only 5-10 ft away. At one point she turned so I was looking at her side. I could see right into the gaps between her buttons and see her very sweet b cup tits, including nipples. It was the best thing I saw that week. Its possible that she or her SO saw that I saw the prize. I remained quiet and looked away to show that I was going to respect them and not make a scene.

There is no way that this location was one where it could be taken another step. Plus, there is always a chance that she casually threw that on (on a Saturday) & had no intention of giving thrills. They left not too long after I got that thrill, and I hope she felt that rush that comes fromgiving someone a thrill
By Bluto
Jerrycal,
We were food shopping one day and my wife was wearing a jump suit shorts set with loose legs. While my wife was bagging our groceries she reached across the conveyor to get something. It was a long reach and in doing so she lifted one leg up. I saw the guy’s mouth at the checkout counter behind her drop to the floor. As my wife doesn’t wear panties I realized he had just gotten a clear view of her shaved pussy lips from behind.
When we got home I ripped her clothes off and fucked the hell out of her. I never told her and I think she still wonders where that came from.
By readyandwilling
Thanks for the input. I agree that men who are too agressive ruin it. Look, enjoy, smile , but don't approach. My wife likes to be in control of the situation and likes me nearby. I and many of us enjoy input into what you voyeurs and those that like to exhibit your wives, have experienced. Any stories or other tips? I've noticed that the smile is helpful, that is, if he is even loooking at me!
By 36truck
Watching111 wrote:It's easy with my wife. If she is smiling your doing well. If not, you're not. She loves to tell me when men's eyes get big when they look.

We'd love to see your wife anytime in public or private. Very beautiful woman.
By ATLAnon
Bluto wrote:I think for most women and at least in my wife’s case the flashing gets done discretely. And by that I mean she knows what she’s doing but gives the appearance that it may be accidental or that she is unaware of something showing. She will wear a semitransparent blouse sans bra or a dress easily backlit in the right lighting conditions. The rush is enormous when someone notices and she will never acknowledge you. But I caution: look, enjoy, fantasize but, don’t approach or make a spectacle of yourself.
Same here. The wife loves to show, and discretion on part of the viewer will result in greater show. Touching, cheesy comments and the like will end the show. It is a delicate game for both. When I was dating her, I'd tease her by pretending not to notice, pushing her to show more and more daringly until one day she wore a see through loosely wrapped top to a movie theatre. It was impossible to ignore it because no one else did.
By Vipermoray
Agreed with posts from above, and glad I am not the only guy who actually understands this. It seems to me that all too many guys spoil a good thing by acting crass, or, frankly, just lacking any class at all. All too often they assume that since a woman looks sexy or casually seems to let a bit show, that she is "on the move", and its open season for comments, leers, propositions, obvious stares, etc......and unfortunately, it cant be furthest from the truth. As mentioned above....a smile, a look, its all good. Be cognizant of her sig other, if he's there, because he might not like it, and will probably let you know in a not so good way.

My girlfriend is a very proper lady. She still has the body at 49 to easily wear a bikini at the beach. She is 5'11", 145 lbs, with long legs and a smallish, yet proportionate chest. You would never know that she likes attention.....she always wears a bra and is very cognizant of her surroundings. Last summer, we rented a place in Provincetown, MA. The condos there on Commercial St are very close together, as was the rented one we had. The place across the alley, maybe 20 feet away was being worked on by two local contractors, putting new cedar shingles on the roof. I was sitting in the living room watching tv, and from that point, I could see them work. Being in the trades myself, I would look up every once and awhile and see what was going on over there. My girlfriend had just gotten back from the beach and had gone in the bedroom to change. I looked up after a few minutes and noticed both guys had stopped working, but were frequently looking over to our places' general direction. I got up, and quietly went in the hall...fortunately, the bedroom door was slightly ajar. My girlfriend was in there, changing. She was standing in front of the dresser, in front of a mirror. To her back was a window, and, yep, you guessed it, the two guys could see right in. So, I decided this might be interesting to watch. She undressed while they watched, never looking at them, but I am pretty sure she could see them in the mirror. Anyhow, she took everything off....everything....and brushed her hair. She would turn slightly every so often, somewhat sideways to them. Her face was somewhat flushed, maybe due to the heat, but maybe due to the excitement. Her nipples were rock hard. She then turned toward them, sowl picked up a towel, lingered by the window, then went in to the bathroom for a shower ....which took quite alot longer than usual.
later, I mentioned that I looked out and saw the guys looking over and asked if she closed the shades. She didnt look surprised, but said she thought she did, but so what? She didnt know they guys, they didnt know her, so no big deal. I cant help but think she might have freaked out if they yelled or whistled...anyhow, thats how it works with her.
By Thinker
One thing women could do is to wear a loose top while grocery shopping. You always have to bend over to check the produce, etc. Finally, when checking out, step in front of the cart and bend over to get your items out of the cart. The guy behind you will get to have several peeks.
By ScottSacCa
Thinker wrote:One thing women could do is to wear a loose top while grocery shopping. You always have to bend over to check the produce, etc. Finally, when checking out, step in front of the cart and bend over to get your items out of the cart. The guy behind you will get to have several peeks.
... a "Thinker" indeed ;-) GREAT ideas.
By Shardog
Thinker wrote:One thing women could do is to wear a loose top while grocery shopping. You always have to bend over to check the produce, etc. Finally, when checking out, step in front of the cart and bend over to get your items out of the cart. The guy behind you will get to have several peeks.
Have done this a several times with my wife. A couple of the times with very good results. She would wear a t-shirt with very big arm holes and go next to a guy and reach for stuff on the shelf at shoulder height or a little higher. With her arm raised it opens up the arm hole and gives a full view of the side of her tit and a full nipple view. When she doesn't want to show anything like when a kid, women or anyone else she didn't want to give a view to was around all she had to do was lower her arm. Also unloading the cart and bagging groceries gives the view.

One time a chubby guy in the soda isle was in perfect position. She walked up directly next to him and grabbed a couple bottles of soda holding her arm up as if not able to decide on which one. His eyes bugged out :o as he got an up close view of everything there was to see. The view couldn't have been any closer, he had a huge smile on his face. Ah .... the good times. :D Have other good memories of this set up too and others.
By johnny3
Some of the comments about guys being obnoxious or making crass comments to spoil a situation, reminds me of something that happened several years ago. My wife and I were camping with 3 other couples at a beach on one of the Great Lakes. One evening, we started discussing skinny dipping in the moonlight. After some discussion it was decided that the guys would all go down to the beach, strip off our clothes and go into the water. Then the girls would come down and while we were in the water, they would undress and join us. While there were other people out that night, there didn’t seem to be many around.

The guys did their part with each of us leaving our clothes in a pile so that the girls could know who was who as we waited 4 across in the water about 50 feet out and 5 feet apart from each other. I was really excited about the possibility of the girls joining us. I didn’t know if they really would but the thought of seeing all of them naked and especially to see my wife naked for the other guys was really hot for me and my cock was getting harder even in the cool water as we waited.

The girls came down to the beach from the hill where we were camping, and found the piles of clothes. They figured out who was where by the clothes and started to undress. The speed at which they worked at the task varied for the girls but each of them was indeed stripping for the swim. We couldn’t see too much in the moonlight but it was clear that they were all undressing. To my surprise, my wife was the first one naked and heading toward the water. All of the other girls were at least topless by the time my wife reached the edge of the lake.

It was about this time that some asshole yelled “Rawhide!!” This was followed by more crass calls from a group that was a ways down the beach but obviously close enough to tell what was going on. The girls all reacted to the calls and got dressed as quickly as they could. The sight of my wife’s butt is always something that I enjoy but the sight of it running back to her clothes was not what I wanted. After the girls got dressed, they stood on the beach and waited for the guys to get out. I suppose they wanted a show even if they weren’t going to be skinny dipping themselves. They obviously weren’t leaving until we came out so the guys discussed the situation and decided to all walk out together. So, out we came with each of us walking toward our wife or girlfriend. My cock was still somewhat aroused by the events of the evening but not totally erect after our fellow beachgoers kind of spoiled the experience. Later, one of the other women commented to my wife how she liked that I was the only guy who was close to being hard.

I know this story is a little off topic but the point is that if you see a woman willing to give a little show, keep your distance, keep your mouth shut and enjoy the show. Otherwise, you are going to ruin it for everyone else. I hope you enjoyed the story even if it was a little off topic. If you are disappointed that it wasn’t more, you can imagine how much I was disappointed that night under the moonlight.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]