Exhibitionists meet here!
By mikejones
I was in a hotel recently for a conference and noticed that there was another guest next door due to talking...i noticed the talking noise came from the door that was near my bed. Does that door open into the room next to mine? i didnt dare open it since the guest next to mine was still in the room, but just wondering. I've never seen anything like that before. A room with a door to go into the other room next to it? Isnt that a security concern?
By JerryCal
It sounds like those two rooms sometimes go to family or friends, that will open the doors. The other room has a door just like yours, so if you open yours the will be another door that is locked from the other room.
wife and I have left our side open a few times when we know its a guy or couple next to us hoping they would open their side and catch us having sex with her being pretty loud, she would be on top and i would pretend to have my eyes shut and her with her back to the door,worked once you could see the other door being opened just a crack every so slowely and the guy peaping in he watched for as long as he could without thinking we knew he was watching, then quitely shut the door, later we seen him in the hall and he just smiled while looking at my wife.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: