Exhibitionists meet here!
By Circle
Wondering where are the good places for a couple in their 40s to play in Houston/North Houston/Woodlands area? Looking for a non-swing club where we could be relatively incognito with playing, yet have a discreet audience.
By bearcat77070
I'm out of town right now, and won't be back until next month, but there are a couple pairs of couples that have found places to do just what you're describing. In the past we had some guys who were less than discreet - in one case, where the wife knew, but liked to act that it was all an innocent accident, that ruined it for her. If you'd like you can email me we can develop some plans offline. There are several folks still active here who can vouch for me if you're interrested

Bearcat.
By Circle
bearcat77070 wrote:I'm out of town right now, and won't be back until next month, but there are a couple pairs of couples that have found places to do just what you're describing. In the past we had some guys who were less than discreet - in one case, where the wife knew, but liked to act that it was all an innocent accident, that ruined it for her. If you'd like you can email me we can develop some plans offline. There are several folks still active here who can vouch for me if you're interrested

Bearcat.
you got mail
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]