Exhibitionists meet here!
By Barbzy
I want to go out and play but as a single lady, I worry about safety. Any suggestions on places to go that's safe? Are there any other exhibitionist loving ladies, or couple, that'd like to have a play date? :)
Attachments
From my bed last night...
From my bed last night...
image.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 3687 times
By Lace69
Do what I do and it can help;

Require a self taken photo with something odd you specify (. Like include face, and a fork and a sock or something stupid)

Then meet in a public place, and he must wear exactly what you specify. And while you are in the public place take a picture of him with your phone and send to a trusted friend. Do the same with the car and tag number.

Also, a trusted could/ should join you for the first meeting.

Anyone else have more ideas?
By Horny47
Yikes! Any guy that sees you do all that will think that you are a vice detective setting him up for a sting (at best) or an accomplice setting him up for identity theft and a robbery.

Women have a lot less to lose from "showing off" than men do. Society is far more forgiving toward a female exhibitionist. So, just go someplace that caters to adults only and have fun.

(But, it kinda sounds like you want to get some guy all horny, but then not give him any. That's cruel.)

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]