Exhibitionists meet here!
By wifeshower
I remember several years ago being at Hedo w/ some friends and one of the guys made a comment about a few of the older couples there, saying that don't they know when it's time to give it up. I told him to chill becasue some day we all would be like those couples. I'm not sure where he and his lady are now, but I know where my wife and I are now. We're that older couple, and w DON'T want to to "give it up" Looking for suggestions for fun for 50+ softswing couple in NJ Phila area. Both in decent shape but she's no longer comfortable partying with 20 somethings.
Not in to pre-arranged situations, but prefer "party" atmosphere where things can just "happen".
By chuck7840
Try the Berlin News Agency. They have a theater and lots of couples go there to play. I have only been there one time, I live in GA, but it was hot and the crowd was older. I too am an old time swinger, now I am alone so I have that to get around too.
I Wish I were in the Philly area more, you two sound like fun
By 1644
Also, there is the Red Barn on Rt 73, Berlin, NJ almost across from the Berlin News Agency. There is a theater there also. Anything goes, if you wish.
Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]