Exhibitionists meet here!
By KinaandPete
Girlfriend and I want to go to Jamaica for a nude vacation. Any recommendations? I am 51 and she is 42
By Josta
We are going to Negril, Jamaica this winter, for a week. It depends on your budget; the basic Secrets Cabins on the beach are $50 a night, and Hedo is on the other end of the spectrum for nearly ten times that amount. We chose the former as we don't like having to navigate our way around big hotels, and don't like crowds, either. Secrets is also much more close-in so you can walk many places, and is also on a clothing-optional beach. More of a Jamaican experience. The jacuzzi there is also c/o, but the grounds are not...which is probably OK because it's a small resort anyways. Check out their reviews on TripAdvisor and Expedia.

Josta
By Nudeycpl
We're going to try out N Resort in a few months. High ratings on Tripadvisor and got a good deal on Expedia. Not a flashy place, but everybody seems to like it.
By RickyStark
Firefly is OK, best if you're an exhibitionist cause the beach, tho cloths op,is only 50 ft wide, so you have a constant parade of gawkers or, clients, depending on your outlook. I enjoyed it cause I love to be naked in public. Got some unforgetable reactions. Lots of hookers on Negril beaches.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]