Exhibitionists meet here!
By mbcouple
We have been thinking about playing around in a Local Bar but not sure how to go about doing it. We were thinking of flashing some shaved pussy or have an open shirt to show off some tits. It has us excited about doing it. Anyone out there that has done it? What did you do?

Thanks,
By knoxvillejenny
oh hell yes !!!!

this is one of our favorite things to do and the hottest part for me is to be told what to wear and how to wear it. Ginger usually makes me wear something very sexy, whether it's faded torn jeans with an open shirt or a slinky dress.

i'd go first for the open shirt - it's actually better than showing off your pussy because you can be bolder about opening more buttons as the evening goes on and you have some drinks.

have fun !!!!
By IFLASH4U
I agree with the open shirt. People don't seem to get upset with a little flashing but there are some who think below the belt is too much. If we find a "Friend", i will let him play below the belt if my husband is ok with it him. I love to see him get sooo turned on in public.... Have fun we play in the ATL area
By IFLASH4U
I'm a little lower on the map. If you make it to GA, let me know. Going to go out at the end of the week but not sure where in ATL we're going.
By PB4U
Hi, it's been a long time since I last posted and I probably posted this story several times on the old site before it died. One night, kinda late we were riding around town and rode by a trendy nice bar that a friend of ours owned. He was always a nice guy but at the same time, he was always an ass too.

We went up to the bar and noticed that it was closed and he was cleaning up by himself. We knocked on the door and he let us in. I was dressed in my usual jeans and large white button down shirt and looked a bit plain. My BF then told me he needed to use the restroom and I told him I really was feeling quite warm. I think he sensed that I was up to something and told me to wait for him to return. He was gone for a few minutes and when he returned he found me sipping a drink at the bar wearing nothing from the waist up and acting quite casually. Actually I loved how it seemed to be making the other guy a bit weird as he had no idea what to do or say.

My BF came back and acted as if he were really shocked but I know he wasn't. After a while he stood me up and told me that since I didn't have anything on top, then why not remove my jeans too. He simpy udid them and slid them down to my ankles waiting to see what I would say. I of course said nothing. He then pulled my simply white bikini panties down as well leaving me basically naked. He then started fingering me and with my back to the other guy, I could tell he was taking his pants off to try and have sex with me. All I can say was both because of my position and the size of his dick, he just could not get it to go in. Suddendly my BF simply stopped everything and told the guy it was time to go. I gathered up my clothes and out we walked with my clothes in my hands and not on.

I was kinda surprised by my BF letting me come so close to getting screwed by another man but somehow he knows just when to stop it all. I have to admit, the thought of that night is still quite arousing to both of us......P
By Naddy
We did this real often for thirty years. No undies, of course. Short skirt or dress. Button up top.
Just act sexy, flash a bit to bartender and patrons and play it by ear. it wont take long to find out how far u can go.
It is best if it is a little neighborhood bar, not crowed. Only regulars. Then YOU are in THEIR turf.
I'd keep unbuttoning her top til her nipples were almost exposed. Sit at bar. Face each other. turn her towards u, talk, put ur hands on her thighs. Keep hiking her hem higher til her pussy is showing.
Patons behind you can make eye contact with her, and if you position urself right, they can see her pussy.
One time after we had been in tis little bar many times, we went in and she wore on top, just a man's sport coat. Buttoned with two buttons. Tits nearlhy falling out.
We sat at the bar, she between owner and me. He had to check be sure she was (not) wearing panties, lol.
By wifeshow
We are looking to do this Sat night. We will be in Baltimore Sat night and looking to go to a strip club. She wants to play some pool and show off. I'm hope a really nice guy will flirt with her and try to play with her tits and ass. Thhis will have to be a nice guy between 45-55. After she has a couple drink she gets real friendly.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]