Exhibitionists meet here!
Mid 40's couple. Considered nice looking and in good shape. Likes to be watched. She is built incredible and is absolutely beautiful. Stacked! She is always the hottest chick in the room. Prefers to be watched by professional business type men in 20, 30, and 40s and early 50's. Would consider couples play, same room sex and watching, no complete swap. I love to let her flirt and flash in bars. We are kind of picky. Always on our terms. Quicker chance to play is to first provide a clean pic. Have met without, but less chance. Usually play out of town on weeknights in Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga, or Atlanta areas. You can engage in email talk with us at hotcouples100@gmail.com.
This goes back a few years ago but is still a great memory. One weekend we got invited to a priviate party at the old "Limelight". The club was going down so we didnt expect much to happen there. Unlike me, I decided to find something really hot and daring to wear to the party. For the night I wore some really nice things. Calvin Klein tux pants, Calvin Klein tux jacket, a white shirt with all the fixings, a black bow tie, black cumberbund and high black nice shoes. I think I looked rather well. I told my BF that if I got in the mood, I would begin to remove clothes as I felt like it. At the Limelight, things were super boring and nothing was happening. I didnt even remove my jacket. Finally around 1am we decidied to go to some kind of late night club that opened around 1am and stated open til early the next morning. Within a few minutes, the place became packed and you could feel the energy building. I decided to leave the jacket and slacks in the car which left me wearing black sheer hose, black heels, cumberbund, white simple T shirt, and a black bow tie. We started having a good time and immediately my BF showed me a good looking young girl and her outfit was a stunner. All she wore was a layer of cleara suran wrap from her ankles to the shoulder and it was wrapped asymetrically off of one shoulder and even completley off of one breast which left her breast completel exposed for anyone to see. All this did was stir me up a bit because I know my BF was talking with her and looking at here a lot. After a short time, I decidied to go to the restroom and once in the I took a pair of scissors and started cutting up my white t shirt. The holes were placed in the places where nothing really was exposed. After a while I decided to do more work to the t shirt. This time my BF and I went to the BR and again I started making more cuts in the t shirt. This time however, there was no was to cut it without exposing all or part of at least one breast. He asked me if it bothered me and of course I said no big deal. With that I cut the t shirt to shreds which allowed both my right and left breast to be compleletly exposed. I went back into the bar and stood at the bar which several young guys started talking with me about everything. None of them really said anything truely sexual as I dont think any of them had any idea of how to act of what to say. My BF stood back and just watched me as he reminded me a number of times how exposed I was in a public place. I just shrugged and acted the same. Finally he suggested that if I was going to be that bold, that perhaps I should take the scissors and cut the sides of my little black thong which was under the sheer hose. I easily did that and went back out and truthfully I think I really looked about naked as you could easily see thru the black hose and the t shirt was ripped to shreds with both breasts completlely exposed. We stood around, talked, danced and drank and finally left the around 11am in the morning.

I still think about that night and how crazy I got as I had never really done this before. Also when we got back home the next night I decided to wear the same outfit to a smaller conservative party at a club. After a while I suddently grabbed the scissors as if to cut up the t shirt but when he saw me start that, he suggested that I stop. I did wear just the sheer hose, simple whte t shirt and bow tie, cumberbund and black heels, but nothing really happened near as wild as the night before. Does this compare to anyone elses celebration of somethin? =======P
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]