Exhibitionists meet here!
By dee34
My husband and I recently joined this site, he's mid 50's and I'm mid 40's. He's a BIG lover of tiny tits and mine are, well, VERY tiny :oops: ! We'd love to trade with other flat ladies ( A and less, and flat saggies are cool!) bndee34@yahoo.ca
By dee34
:( This is disappointing - am I the only flat lady out here!!?? I guess most guys prefer women with BIG boobs, and it seems a lot like overweight ones! :(
By charlie13ny
Dee, I LOVE flat chested ladies. Please don't be disappointed with the posters that post in the wrong place. Keep the pictures coming.
By 2X8
Love em!

Got a beautiful, long-term FB/couple in MS. She has tiny little 'bee stings'. Love her, love them, and it makes me 'firm' just thinking about the good times we have had.

Having said that, the ones big enough to titty-fuck are wonderful too...
By 2X8
dee34 wrote:My husband and I recently joined this site, he's mid 50's and I'm mid 40's. He's a BIG lover of tiny tits and mine are, well, VERY tiny :oops: ! We'd love to trade with other flat ladies ( A and less, and flat saggies are cool!) bndee34@yahoo.ca
Thanks for the cute pics. Please don't give up on the VW-boards. They are slowly returning after a lot of issues a few months back.

You might want to post a pic on this board to get the ball rolling on your picture trades.
By redback
Im another bloke that likes small tits. They seem much more sensitive than larger one's and that makes them much more fun to play with.
If you like to show, I like to look. ;) :D
By ccnwater
I love tiny titties, they are the most sexy. If you are ever in Vegas let me know, the drinks are on me for a peak or two.
By nokey13
hi love to exchange,
normally flat chested woman have superb legs(dont know why)
but love legs as well.
cheers
nokey
By JackFlash1947
I absolutely love "A" & "B" cupped ladies, especially if I can get a glimpse of a pokie every now & then. They warm my heart.
By dee34
JackFlash1947 wrote:I absolutely love "A" & "B" cupped ladies, especially if I can get a glimpse of a pokie every now & then. They warm my heart.
LOL, I'd be happy to even be an A ! :oops:
By ScottSacCa
dee34 wrote:LOL, I'd be happy to even be an A ! :oops:
Well. Dee... let's see 'em ;-)
By ScottSacCa
ScottSacCa wrote: Well. Dee... let's see 'em ;-)
Dee... ??
By eiffull
Flat titties are nice for down blouses plus they accentuate any nips. Don't forget that a woman is a sum of all parts, not so much with men. Enjoy what you have and share with the appreciative. :)
By ScottSacCa
dee34 wrote:Thanks! Glad you liked them! ;)
Oh! Indeed. Very much. Thanks!
By ScottSacCa
Bluto wrote:Dee, where did you go? I would love to see some more.
Ditto ;-)
By dee34
ScottSacCa wrote:
Ditto ;-)
Sorry everyone, this isn't working out the way we hoped , seems I'm the only flat woman here so we've lost interest. :(
bndee34@yahoo.ca
By ScottSacCa
dee34 wrote: Sorry everyone, this isn't working out the way we hoped , seems I'm the only flat woman here so we've lost interest. :(
bndee34@yahoo.ca
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing though. I certainly enjoyed.
By willman
Yea flat chested ladies certainly rock my boat. Once dated a girl with very small tits, but gorgeous big nipples. She so loved them to be sucked and could get off with me doing just that. I must add though that she had a superb body and so loved cock - oh those memories.
By Bluto
dee34 wrote:
ScottSacCa wrote:
Ditto ;-)
Sorry everyone, this isn't working out the way we hoped , seems I'm the only flat woman here so we've lost interest. :(
bndee34@yahoo.ca
I'm so sorry you feel this way. You have such a georgeous body and I enjoyed seeing it. Perhaps you should join RC and contribute to some of the "Itty Bitty Tittie" threads.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]