Exhibitionists meet here!
By dfwcpl2
Are there any Houston couples who like to go out with her dressed to discreetly ("accidentally") show? We enjoy this subtle eroticism in regular sports bars, dance clubs and lounges - not swingers clubs. Would also like to hear from single mature guys who would enjoy being voyeurs, as well as any recommendations for regular places where VWer couples go out to play.
By txtruckerx
i would love to watch....but as you can tell from my id.....i travel a lot....
By Smoker3
You know I am always up for this, we haven't been able to get out for a while, but now things have settled down and I would love to watch!
By dfwcpl2
Smoker - glad you are still around. You guys can email me at quikshift33@hotmail.com. Keep in mind, this is an invitation to be a simple voyeur or maybe more if the chemistry all works and you are patient, not an invitation to hop in the sack.
By bearcat77070
I'm in and out of Houston, for those that have been around a while you'll remember we've had some good fortune. I'd be interested in a head's up if anyone is going out - I'd love to see how my wife would react to seeing some sexy play. It'd have to start out pretty tame, or maybe we could just "accidently" come across a couple going at it in a car at a park, or the Tomball drive-in theaters?

Bearcat
By dfwcpl2
Bearcat - Good to see you on the board again, and we indeed did have some good fortune!

We are out frequently, bu I don't think I still have your email. GIve me a shout at the address, above.
By Smoker3
Hey Bearcat, its been a while! We are still on the same email address you've had in the past. DFW let me know if you guys are out and about this weekend!
By Circle
So this is back up and running? OK, We're always up for it as time allows. L likes to show off her nipple rings through clothes. Woodlands/Spring area and sometimes into Houston.
By Smoker3
Circle just let us know when you will be out and about!

Bearcat we got your message and she will be responding soon!
By funtimeguy
love fun like this......
Would enjoy an afternoon of some discreet fun, enjoying your wife being a tease and giving some nice peeks. Lets arrange a place and time and show up and see what kind of fun develops. Enjoy a fun lady that likes the attention of another gentleman. Bar, park, theater, where? when? let me know. Stress safe and sane and looking for same. Just looking for a fun couple that would enjoy some fun like this and adding some spice.......dress her sexxy and lets have some fun somewhere......if you have a wife that enjoys showing off a bit and getting some approving smiles then drop a note and lets chat
By Circle
Smoker3 wrote:Circle just let us know when you will be out and about!

Bearcat we got your message and she will be responding soon!

We'll be out next weekend. Will advise where and when.
By dfwcpl2
Bearcat - good to hook up with you guys last Saturday night and looking forward to the next meeting. Circle - good to see you back on this board. Hope we can coordinate another coincidental meeting soon. We'll out tomorrow and agin Sunday for the noon NFL game.
By Circle
funtimeguy wrote:love fun like this......
Would enjoy an afternoon of some discreet fun, enjoying your wife being a tease and giving some nice peeks. Lets arrange a place and time and show up and see what kind of fun develops. Enjoy a fun lady that likes the attention of another gentleman. Bar, park, theater, where? when? let me know. Stress safe and sane and looking for same. Just looking for a fun couple that would enjoy some fun like this and adding some spice.......dress her sexxy and lets have some fun somewhere......if you have a wife that enjoys showing off a bit and getting some approving smiles then drop a note and lets chat
We will be out Fri and Sat night this weekend. Email at thecircle2012@yahoo.com to arrange where/when.
By Circle
TorontoWriter wrote:This is long-shot of the year, but any chance you travel to Toronto ever?
No. But I did live in Toronto in the early 90s.
By dfwcpl2
Just wondering what some of you VWer couples have in mind for NYE. It would be fun to have a few of us at the same place. No need for any contact - just have our ladies there dressed for some discreet fun for those "in the know". Any interest?
By mikejones
there used to be a lady who would go to the half price book stores in West U a few years ago to show off...not sure if she is still around.
By bearcat77070
Word is that the husband of the gal from half price books was hurt in an accident - I've not heard this directly from them, just what I've heard.
By bearcat77070
Anything been going on in Houston recently? It seemed like we almost had ome momentum going there for a bit, I hate to see it die. dfwcpl2, have you been out to The Hop or anywhere lately?

Bearcat
By dfwcpl2
Bear - we have been to The Hop, but there hasn't been any interest at all lately. Sounds like you are back in town, We should get together soon.
By minuteman
How do your wives dress to be seen? What kind of accidental flashing do yall do? Is the HOP in Clear Lake? Yall sound fun. What age group is there?

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: