Exhibitionists meet here!
By mrdangerous
Anybody out there get bored on the road like I do and pop it out for some fun and games? It's kind of amusing going past people on the interstate who have no idea I have a full-on erection standing out of my pants when I pass. :P
By johndd0570
I love doing this...I had two ladies pass me that must have enjoyed the look on my face once...the flagged me over (the passenger flashed me)...it was a fun exhibitionist moment...
By ErikaBarcelona
I have done this or done this to someone else a few times. Not that when I have I have wanted to be seen but the adrenaline rush you get from this sort of thing is just great.

I wrote about one time here.

http://allmynaughtystories.blogspot.com ... ignan.html

Damn I really should have read the rules, can I leave this link? I guess I will find out. off to read the house rules now.

Un beso
Erika
By mrdangerous
Every so often, my wife and I are taking a drive somewhere and I can get her to pull her jeans down (or skirt up) and finger her until she cums. Nothing like an orgasm at 80mph. :o
By 1Zratedgal
Maybe not driving one, but sometimes I will pull over and use it to take care of my needs on long road trips!

Kisses!

Steph
By ErikaBarcelona
You mean the stick shift (that's the gear lever right). You get off with it? Wow, that must be in an American car because I don't think I could in my Mini... hang on. It is in the garage now.

Maybe I should try this out?

Love
Erika?
By ErikaBarcelona
Hey there Dangerous and 1Zratedgal,

I have tried it and yes, you can. It is not the most comfortable thing in the world but I was able to "experiment" with the stick shift of my mini and... it was interesting.

I don't think I would try it in public anywhere for fear of hurting myself if I had to move in a hurry but, then again, it might be more stimulating with the risk factor.

Love
Erika
By PeersBrasman
ErikaBarcelona wrote:Hey there Dangerous and 1Zratedgal,

I have tried it and yes, you can. It is not the most comfortable thing in the world but I was able to "experiment" with the stick shift of my mini and... it was interesting.

I don't think I would try it in public anywhere for fear of hurting myself if I had to move in a hurry but, then again, it might be more stimulating with the risk factor.

Love
Erika
Pics?
By Horny47
Erika,

Your shape reminds me of the character Ziva David on the TV drama series NCIS.

So, now, I have this thought that someday I will turn on the TV and there will be Ziva having similar fun in the Mini that she drives! (Do you think that their ratings will go up even more? They're already the most popular show in the world.)

;)

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]