Exhibitionists meet here!
By strat
WOW is all I can say...cant believe how long I suffered without VW as it was. Hopefully everyone will get back on board that I was used to seeing post...was formerly Strat0716 on the old boards. So all you Georgia members check-in!!
Savannah area :mrgreen:
By chuck7840
I am between Atlanta and Macon, closer to Macon. Good to know of other VW ers near by. Adult book store in east Macon, any one ever show there
By mrdangerous
Let us know where and when. I might enjoy the show if my schedule permits. ;)

I'm always looking for places and situations that can help me get my wife out of her clothes in the great outdoors, so I'm always on the lookout for secluded places or "interesting scenery" to get her in the mood. She has a set of boobs that I REALLY want to show off, but she just won't come all the way out of her shell.
By LastMango
Damn people! Not only do we need to try to keep this on the front page, What's going on in the ATL?
Lets get out there and play!
We are gonna be out and about later tonight but have no real plan. Possibly Johnny's hideaway but who knows...
By RickyStark
Buford Highway Twin theater of you like adult cinemas. Possible action on the cheap. Club Venus if you like to party naked and don't mind a high percentage of people of color. Give my regards to Angie the barkeep.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]