Exhibitionists meet here!
I LOVE FLASHING,NO MATTER WHERE,AT THE STORE,IN PARKING LOTS,IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.I REALY LIKE TO GO TO BARS AND FLASH OLD MEN.
Attachments
feb 24 11 012.jpg
feb 24 11 012.jpg (89.92 KiB) Viewed 25898 times
feb 24 11 010.jpg
feb 24 11 010.jpg (78.48 KiB) Viewed 25898 times
THERE HAS TO BE SOME LADYS OUT THERE THAT LIKE TO FLASH,I NEVER WEAR
ANYTHING UNDER MY SHORT SKIRTS,I DONT THINK I EVEN HAVE A BRA.
Attachments
WHY DID HE MY BEER DOWN THERE?
WHY DID HE MY BEER DOWN THERE?
Picture 043.jpg (100.71 KiB) Viewed 25834 times
ME AND MY DIRLFRIEND NEXTDOOR
ME AND MY DIRLFRIEND NEXTDOOR
Picture 022.jpg (96.11 KiB) Viewed 25834 times
236_1000.jpg
236_1000.jpg (177.01 KiB) Viewed 25834 times
The older I get and with all the kids gone now , I am slowly getting into flashing when the timeing is rite. It is interesting to see what I can get away with . My Husband really enjoys me flashing .
I take my wife out all the time to flash. We love to flash and take photos in public places like restaurants , bars, cafe's, malls, parks, home depot, and flash truckers.
We like to go to antique/collectable shops to look at item that require lots of bending over, squatting to look at items often giving great upskirt and down blouse views. Men will actually follow her around hoping to get a view then she will make sure she has to bend over and look at a low shelf item giving a nice accidentally on purpose flash. In bars we like those high chairs and we find a spot where she can be in display near the bar where the men are usually seated.
She always dresses in mini skirt with no panties, see through or low cut tops to expose her tits and nipples. She will pull her tits out of her top in public places.
Showing off a little, "L" showed one of our friends some of her better qualities. She sat around for a while with the sheer cover-up and finally after a little prompting from him, she lost it. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Hope the stories get started, we have a lot to share.
HD
Attachments
lost the cover-up.
lost the cover-up.
J&L7EMBL.jpg (89.16 KiB) Viewed 23144 times
a little prompting to take it off
a little prompting to take it off
J&P10EMBL.jpg (110.36 KiB) Viewed 23144 times
just sitting in sheer coverup.
just sitting in sheer coverup.
L2EMBL.jpg (86.39 KiB) Viewed 23144 times
Flashing is someting I could never bring myself to do, not that I don't approve though. You people are just so brave.

More please!!
Mrs. BN has been doing outside flashing for many yrs. Rest areas are one of her favorite spots to flash. She get topless when we pull off the main hiway , stays that way while I drive to the last parking spot and pull in. She puts on a brief top to walk into the restrom, then removes it after getting in the van. I drive very slow past the parked trucks on our way out of the area and onto the hiway. When she feels naughty , she stays topless while riding for many miles, showing to whoever sees her.
I love to be flashed...its the best and it makes my day. I guess you women who flash know what a treat it is for some of us guys. All I do is smile and give an approving nod or wave, no need to push the boundaries. I'll leave that up to you ladies, in case you want to be more adventurous.

If men flashing had the same effect on the ladies I'd be happy to oblige, but sitting in a crowded jail because my dick was out makes for a bad weekend.
I have the "chore" of locking the cars at night. If the windows are down,
I need to use the key to raise them. I hardly ever have anything on to do that.
Nobody has said that they have seen me, but how could they not.
I come back inside hornier than when I went out. ;)
Maybe it is not a chore if it turns out to be fun.
I don't get out very often at rest areas. I will sit in the car and wait until someone walks by the car. My husband like to go use the restroom and hangs out to see if anyone will stop and talk. His the biggest perv I'm topless everytime i'm in the car with my. He drive and i keep him happy. I love flashing on the back of the motorcyle.
IFLASH4U,

Next time, drive north on 231 until it brings you a bit east of Nashville.

There is a state park there called Cedars of Lebanon. Plenty of places to flash "privately".

Let me know when you're going to come, and then I'll let you know when I'm going to cum!
;)
:D I travel on the east coast and northeast quite a bit, luckily my wife can usually come with me. She is nice looking, has great legs, totally smooth and enjoys going either without panties, or with crotchless panties, she doesn't sit "wide open" in the car all the time, but does have her skirt or dress at hip level to "show off". Whenever we go out, she always goes without panties. I will post when and where we will be on the road.
Cndflash wrote:I take my wife out all the time to flash. We love to flash and take photos in public places like restaurants , bars, cafe's, malls, parks, home depot, and flash truckers.
We like to go to antique/collectable shops to look at item that require lots of bending over, squatting to look at items often giving great upskirt and down blouse views. Men will actually follow her around hoping to get a view then she will make sure she has to bend over and look at a low shelf item giving a nice accidentally on purpose flash. In bars we like those high chairs and we find a spot where she can be in display near the bar where the men are usually seated.
She always dresses in mini skirt with no panties, see through or low cut tops to expose her tits and nipples. She will pull her tits out of her top in public places.
Oh yeah, gf and I used to do this all the time. We'd go shopping for recliners, mattresses, go karts, hot tubs...all great opportunites to show the kitty "accidentally"
Showing when buying or test driving cars can be fun. The last car we bought was a two-seater, which meant one of the drives was just my wife and the sales guy. My wife's a good driver, prefers manual and went in skin-tight yoga pants a tight see-through tank and a scarf. The process of test driving and buying took about four hours, and we took up the wait time by test driving several other cars. My wife reported that the sales guy seemed to enjoy the show.
My Wife and I both like going out in public with her is see through tops, and either a miniskirt without panties, or a sheer sundress. She really loves to let her tits out, when we're driving to see the smiles on the truckers faces!
While nipple see through remains my favorite, a slightly see through sundress when lit from underneath that just allows a bit of bush to show through can be pretty sexy. My wife has one in white organdy that works well. Just tight enough that there is minimal risk of flashing, but tight enough that light getting under it from a shiny floor can provide fantastic views of her bush between her legs.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: