Exhibitionists meet here!
By shh777
Sometimes at the very end of Fort De Soto in Saint Pete you can go nude...
But the best and least risky (legally) place to go is to Caliente or to Paradise lakes in pasco county- they are nudist colonies...
By Mustacherides
There used to be a couple places, Sam's and then Al's, that were out near the airport in Ft. Myers. They were private property places that you could get nude at. They had trails you could walk back in the woods etc. They collected donations which I think is what got them in trouble and ultimately closed down. Curious if there are any other places like this in the Southwest Florida area?
By beachlover
I think Johnson Beach in Perdido key is probably your best bet. Drive down the road as far as you can do a drop off of your stuff and go park back up the road. You will need to walk at least 1/4 mile east past the turn around before it starts to get nudish. Keep an eye out for the Rangers.
By nudistdude
big hickory beach is used for nude sunbathing, however, it can only be reached by boat. the north end of bunche beach can be used, but you have to wade across the channel to get to that side. it is between 1 and 4 feet depending on the tide.
By Mustacherides
Will be traveling from Ohio to the Naples/Ft. Myers area Dec. 20-26 to visit relatives. Looking forward to the warmer weather and hope to find some places to be naked outside. Will be visiting Edun Lake resort at least one day while down there. Would enjoy meeting other VWers while down there as well. Shoot an email if interested in meeting and then possibly hanging out. Also interested if anyone has information about some places for naked or adult fun in the southwest Florida.
My husband and I are heading to the Ft. Myers/Naples area over the holidays. We love watching and being watched. We will be visiting Edum Lake for sure, and also will be bar hopping all week long around the Ft. Myers Beach area. I love flashing my pussy 'accidentally' for both men and women. Perhaps you'll get a peek if you're bar hopping at the right time and place.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]