Exhibitionists meet here!
By stillwater33
This may be a repeat: My GF and I will be in a hotel in Carlisle, PA for 2 nights on June 9 and 10. If you want to be outside the hotel room window on one of those nights to watch her undress and more, let me know. She will be very horny and will want me to satisfy her. If you reply, I will contact you with details. We have done this before, but it has been a while. We will get a ground floor room and she lets me leave the curtain open just enough to allow discrete viewing.
By stillwater33
I'll try to post a pic when I'm on a desktop. She's 5'3", 125lb, blonde (natural) smallish but FIRM tits, nice plump ass.
Best of all, she lets me leave the blinds open enough, as long as she doesn't know I've set up something ahead of time.
I just tell her it's exciting to think maybe someone will walk by. Only I know that there's very likely someone from this site is there. Anyone going to be in the area the nights of June 9 or 10?
By stillwater33
Thanks for the positive comments. She does have a great smile.
It looks a little different when she is laying back on a bed as I pleasure her orally. I love it when she encourages me with moans. She tries to keep hotel guests in the next room from hearing her, but is not always able to hold back the noise. I love it when she does that.
Anyone want to watch us on June 9 or 10?
Our hotel in Carlisle, Best Western, has already promised me a ground floor room. The curtain will be open enough to see inside. If you email me, I'll provide the best times for viewing, and when we check in I can let you know which side of the hotel our room faces.
By stillwater33
I agree! But I have promised her I won't post any nude or scantily clad pictures of her on any websites.
The best way to view her undressed is from outside our room at the hotel in Carlisle on the evenings of June 9 or 10.
By stillwater33
My GF (pictured above in my apartment earlier post) and I will definitely be at the Best Western in Carlisle,PA for 2 nights, June 9 and 10. She will be very horny because we haven't seen each other for over a month. She likes a lot of naked foreplay and she loves the way I please her orally. Our room will be on the ground floor and the curtain will be partly open. Let me know if someone is interested in watching from outside. I can usually get a room in the back or the side of the hotel where there's parking so it's easy to sit in a parked car and see everything. She's going to want me to go down on her both nights which I'm happy to do. It excites her when the curtain of our hotel room is open. She wants me to undress her so she can show off her sexy body to anyone who's peeking in. If someone wants to email me, I can email back with the best times to catch the show both nights.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]