Exhibitionists meet here!
By Peepingpercy
Does anyone else have any good (true) stories? We have had sex on every inch of every cruise ship we've ever been on! My wife wears incredibly revealing outfits. She's blown me under the dinner table. I've fucked her in the bar. Eaten her on the stairs. It's endless. We fucked in the hot tub in broad daylight. Caught many times but that's half the fun. We were doing it on the rail of a public deck when a woman stopped and said to my wife "you go girl. You give us all hope!"I have a lot more but want to hear from others. Nothing better than a cruise for an exhibitionist wife and her voyeur husband!
By FastFive
Peepingpercy wrote:We have had sex on every inch of every cruise ship we've ever been on!
Every inch? Really? The average cruise ship is at least 900 feet long... that's 10,800 inches. Given there are usually 12 decks or more, you're taking well over one hundred thousand inches.

You've had sex on every single inch? :lol:

Seriously though... share some pic of your cruise ship escapades. Or share some stories in the stories section.
By Peepingpercy
Ok ok you caught me. Maybe every foot! Here's one of the good ones...more to follow. We were in a back pool area around midnight. She dropped to her knees to give me a blowjob. A few minutes into it a crew member stands right next to me to smoke a cigarette. I thought she would freak. She looked up, shrugged and finished my blowjob while he smoked. I'll keep posting if people find this interesting. There's more and better!
By FastFive
By Peepingpercy
No pics. That's why this is a forum! And all true. I'm not smart enough to write fiction! One more then nothing until someone else contributes. In the top floor Skywalkers club on Princess. On a chair, the crowd is behind us but huge window in front of us facing public deck. She puts her legs up on the table and masturbates. People on other side of the window can see. Then we dance and on the way back to the seats she stops to talk to waiter. I asked her why and she said " I told him to stay away unless he wants to watch me blow my husband". Then she did!
By Horny47
You guys need to tell me which ship you will be on ... about a year in advance, so that I can save up some money! ;)

Would you like to have a cameraman? (That's one of my fantasies.)
By Peepingpercy
Hahaha only if you're a good looking woman who wants a threesome! But if you had been on our last cruise you would have seen us doing it standing up on the top deck with a huge party below us! You also would have seen her walk naked from the elevator to our cabin every night! ( sometimes in a garter belt and stockings).
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]