Exhibitionists meet here!
By Biscuit
Does anybody flash in pantyhose, Just curious, my wife wears them regularly, sometimes crotchless. she"ll also wear leggings or tights as pants, some are thin enough to see through. Just curious
By AnonAnon
My wife wears see through yoga pants everywhere. They're passable when she is walking around, but turn transparent when she squats or stretches, which I'm pretty sure she does a lot of in her class several times a week. I'm pretty sure there isn't much of her anatomy that's hidden from whoever takes the classes with her.

My favorite is a pair of open knit pants that show off her bush pretty clearly. They're a bit shocking at first, but there's something deliciously liberated about a woman at a party in a pair of pants that highlight her landing strip. Once in a while she wears them under a long coat. When she leaves the coat unbuttoned and it parts over the middle of her pants, the dark hair see through the light-colored pants is highlighted and frame beautifully. She let the coat slip intentionally in an elevator once and there was actually a gasp from one of the other girls in our party. My wife just left her coat in the car all evening. One time someone tried to take a photo of her and she asked for a second to put her drink down so she could dangle a cover hand more naturally over her crotch. She ended up just splitting her fingers to highlight it instead.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]