Exhibitionists meet here!
By Timbrs
Been going by boat lately. Saw the ranger today but no nude ppl. Where do most boat ppl go? Down past redfish pt or right around the camping sign, or?
By Neighbor
I know I am viewing this as an outsider, but we have had the samething happen on the west coast. Enthusiastic and aggressive law enforcement and intimidation enforcing victimless crimes. it looks good on the books. They knew people did not want to go to court and be publicly named as the arrested party. They plead guilty to a fine. All the regulars vanished into the four winds. And the two best, well know " traditionally" nude beaches were lost. But a few of us thought if we pooled our resources together and helped anyone that would fight the charges. So far we have been batting 1000. Five ticket given, five tickets dismiss. It takes effort and commitiment to keep the beaches for your use. We are now actively going to the powers that be, local supervisors, and Park Rangers and trying to work out a deal. They know trying to enforce the nude beach laws are not cost effective and does not show true "statistics" of thwarting crime.
By nakedfisherman
Howdy Neighbor,
What you have posted is so very true.
The thought came across my mind that perhaps we should start up a "go fund me" account.

Where ever that is, or one similar, just for such purposes as a defense fund.
By ndbeachcpl
We were out again today, but all the way down at the K marker. Pretty quiet there too, but lots of boats until the rain came through at about 3:30. Don't know when the ranger went by, but there were definitely fresh tracks when we got there at 1:00.
By nakedfisherman
Most of the tracks are from biologist looking for new turtle nests. And bird nesting areas earlier in the season.

The LEO rangers have a habit of patrolling between 2pm and 4pm.
But that is not set in stone.

Remember to set up near the water and in an area where the off limits bird nesting areas come real close to the water.
That way the ranger is forced to come out into the open from behind the dunes and can't sneak up behind you as easy as where there are no bird nesting areas. Boat people wont be coming up behind you either if they obey the signs.

I have already spent my last days out at JB enjoying the scenery. My park permit has expired as well as my surf fishing license. Last time out I gave away my umbrella and purple sled.

We will be moving to Crystal River, FL early in 2016.

But I will still be stopping in here to see what is happening once in awhile.
By johnsonbeachfun
We were down a week ago Friday had a great day but sun was in and out of the *****. Only saw one guy about a quarter mile west of us about where the sign is. We were hoping for someone to voyeur her but no luck that day. We went by boat and it was very nice ride except for that dang long no wake zone at the bridge. There's a report out about them wanting to change the parking config I'll see if I can paste it here.

Happy nude beach everyone....secretgolf@gmail.com if you care to send a note.
By popeyemorgan
What a great summer. Headed back to Tampa for the winter in a few weeks. We will be at Caliente and Cypress in a few weeks for more nude fun. Having the boat shipped home this weekend so probably not headed back to JB.

We may get back to Riviera in a couple of weekends if anyone is interested for one last meet and greet. Enjoy the rest of summer and see everyone in the Spring.
By ndbeachcpl
Are there any updates on the early October trial date set for the folks arrested back in August? It's been really quiet at JB lately, so we're wondering if there is any news on the legal front?
By ndbeachcpl
Titfreak, we just ran into someone today who spoke to our mutual friend (with the ugly bike) at JB about three weeks ago. Apparently he's fine, but just hasn't been going to the beach. We put the word out that we'd like to get in touch with him, so maybe he'll get the message.

It was perfect at JB today. No flies or rangers, and beautiful weather, but hardly anyone out. Sad.
By adventuretrek
We were on Johnson's Beach today and will be out there tomorrow -- Thursday. My wife went topless but we both wore skimpy bikini bottoms. We didn't make it past the official camping area, though -- marker post F. Tomorrow we plan to go farther up the beach with our beach wagon, lounge chairs and beach tent. We are nudists but shy about getting totally bare given some of the reports on this and other forums.

In any case, this place is really a fantastic value. We came out here once in early 2014 and loved it too.
By beachguy60
Did you guys see the guy on the four wheeler just after 2 oclock ? I had just gotten down there and saw him heading down there. He past by a topless lady that was about half way between the parking area and the circle just strolling the along the waters edge. He slowed down took a peek and kept going. just wondering if he caused any problems. He came back about an hour later.
By ndbeachcpl
Yes, beachguy, he did cause some problems today. There have been quite a few campers to the west of the camping sign for the past couple of days. Up until today, rangers had only suggested that they move, but hadn't made a big deal of it.

Guess who was on duty today? Yes, our very favorite ranger, who raised hell with the campers, telling them to move out immediately. Some just packed up and left, others moved to the east, but one fellow wasn't so lucky. Tantay searched his belongings, and found some pot. Now Lord knows, our little Dudley Doright couldn't allow that to pass, so he promptly arrested and handcuffed the guy. He loaded him up on the four-wheeler to take him to be collected by an Escambia County deputy.

Before he took his prisoner away, however, he ordered all of the campers to pour out all beer they had. Beer that was in cans, by the way, which is not illegal or prohibited in any way.

This guy has some real problems, with megalomania being near the top of the list. Perhaps as a child, his mommy caught him peeking when she was in the bath, so he is conflicted over nudity. His over-zealous behavior makes it seem like he has an agenda to try to prove that his talents are being wasted as a mere park ranger. You might even wonder if he got rejected for a job in LE, and managed to land a ranger position just before he had to become a rent-a-cop.

Lord help the public if this guy ever gets a badge, a gun, and the authority to venture out onto public streets.
By beachguy60
Adventuretrek, You must have been west of the campers like I was because he did scream by heading east and just slowed down to check out the topless lady minding her own business looking for shell's. She might have even been your lady but right he was hauling ass to get down towards the campers and beyond. What an ass he is !
By Titfreak
ndbeachcpl wrote:Titfreak, we just ran into someone today who spoke to our mutual friend (with the ugly bike) at JB about three weeks ago. Apparently he's fine, but just hasn't been going to the beach. We put the word out that we'd like to get in touch with him, so maybe he'll get the message.
I got a text from him out of the blue around that same time... guess he's just been busy.
I have his # if you need it.
By beachguy60
Hey TF, We wee down there the last couple of days . Decided to send y'all some pictures. It has been beautiful down there and we both are missing Leggs .... big time !!
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Hey TF, We wee down there the last couple of days . Decided to send y'all some pictures. It has been beautiful down there and we both are missing Leggs .... big time !!
I do miss watching her expose herself to you two.
By beachguy60
down there today and something was happening. Must have been ten young couples , young and hot ladies all gathering up and camping out down there. It was fun to watch as they unloaded and setting up. wish I could have stayed.
By ndbeachcpl
The conditions at JB were just about perfect today. The one exception was that there is a trace of red tide, most noticable near the pavilion. No rangers at all, nearly 80 degrees, and 100% sunshine. There were very few people, which was a little surprising. We were just past the F marker, and I believe we saw a total of three other people all day.

Tomorrow (Saturday), it's supposed to be mostly cloudy and mid 70's, but Sunday looks nice with mid to upper 70's and partly cloudy. Last chance to get some rays for awhile.
By RickyStark
Beautiful day at JB. Temp 67, but with clear skies it was plenty warm. Wandered nude around the dunes for 1-1/2 hrs; only nekkid person out there, but plenty of overdressed campers and beach walkers.
By RickyStark
Re Debonair's "still too cold out for me". I Don't usually venture out unless it is at least 70 and a cloudless day. I just happened to be in the area last Saturday, the temp was 67 and there was no wind. It was plenty warm, particularly between the dunes.
By nakedfisherman
ndbeachcpl wrote:Are there any updates on the early October trial date set for the folks arrested back in August? It's been really quiet at JB lately, so we're wondering if there is any news on the legal front?
The charges were changed to one count of "BRAWLING FIGHTING CORRUPT PUBLIC MORAL DECENCY"
to which they took the deal of "pre-trial diversion" and plead "no plea".
Total cost to each came out to about $75 and the cost of getting their car out of impound.
All of the above garnered from the court clerks public court records webpage.

I suppose the above allows them to say they got in a fight with someone versus explaining away the "CORRUPT PUBLIC MORAL DECENCY" should anyone look up their arrest records in the future. Nowadays it is "better" to have been arrested for the brawling vs the other.

Doing the "no plea" and pre-trial diversion saved them about $2500+ each in lawyer and court costs had they insisted on pleading not guilty and going to trial.
By ndbeachcpl
That so sucks, but you can't blame them at all for taking the 'deal'. In the end, our ranger friend managed to cause them a lot of grief. I'm sure he considers that a huge moral victory. What an asshat.
By PerTIToKey
Does any one know what time of the year other than winter to go to Johnson beach and not be hassled? Me and wife headed down twice in 2015 only to find the LEOS to be a problem. It sucks to drive 11 hours to have problem.
By Titfreak
ndbeachcpl wrote:That so sucks, but you can't blame them at all for taking the 'deal'. In the end, our ranger friend managed to cause them a lot of grief. I'm sure he considers that a huge moral victory. What an asshat.
Rather than state my true feelings toward this P.O.S. of a human being I'll just say that I sincerely hope he gets a good dose of karma in the near future.
By nakedfisherman
What the ranger, the DA and court system did happens everyday hundreds of times over.
The entire law industry depends on bullshit charges and catchall laws such as "disturbing the peace", "unlawful conduct", "indecent exposure", disorderly conduct", corrupting public morals" etc. etc.
The law industry has a vested interest in getting you into the legal system via any arrest for anything.
Even if they make a deal and it only cost the accused $100 or so.
A little outing Thursday.

Anyone out there want to view the wife naked on the beach tomorrow, we will be trying to get out there in the afternoon but we aren't going much past the pavilion. I plan to have her circle her body with something to shield eye from afar, so get close, wear a yellow flag or something so we know you are one of the crew.
Let me know before tomorrow afternoon or else I doubt we will bother. Hopefully it won't be too cold and windy.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]