Exhibitionists meet here!
By rockclimber
I'd say if it feels right, feel away!
By Annie
Nope. That's not bad if that's what you like. You shouldn't care if others think it's bad. I like the same things as you and if it's what I want to do at the time I could care less what others like. The way I look at it "they don't have to look if they don't like it" :o
By Intrepid
You have to be pretty blatant in order to get the idea across that you wouldn't mind being felt up in public. The best way is to just come right out and ask. But women don't do that, they drop hints and give clues, which makes things dangerous for the men they want to pay attention to them.
I once had a woman in a bar bump her ass against my hand several times before I got the hint. I kept moving away to give her room (she was sort of dancing in place while standing at the bar as the band played). I'd feel her ass against my hand, move over...here came the ass again, move away thinking she would get seriously pissed off if she thought I was trying to feel her ass, oops! here was the ass again. Finally I just turned my hand, cupped a cheek and squeezed.
By AnonAnon
Interpid, blatant is right. When I was first dating my wife, I hadn't realized her love for a nice grope in public until she literally placed her butt in my face by bending over while climbing up some stairs just ahead of me wearing a pair of skin-colored woven trousers without panties. As her beautiful heart-shaped butt stretched open the weave a few inches from my face, realization dawned ...
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]