Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachguy60
Damn.... I glad I took a chance and put some stuff off and went down to the beach yesterday. Nobody way down but a greay looking lady in a leopard print string with some great tits and another couple with a redhead but they were hiding out. Great day anyway. Shitty windy and cold today.
By ANNIENDON
It was around 50 degrees, spotty sun but mostly cloudy, no wind. Nice day to walk along the beach and snap a few fun photos with an open coat. Only saw one other guy walking along the beach and he seemed more interested in gathering sea shells than getting flashed....if he had only turned around! lol
By ndbeachcpl
We just got back from JB. In short, it was a perfect day. Not a c-l-o-u-d (damn, why would that be banned) to be seen, lo 70's with a slight breeze. Lots of folks so had to cover up quite a bit, but still well worth the trip. It's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow, with a few c-l-o-u-d-s and a bit more wind.
By beachguy60
Damnit N, I was down there Saturday and didn't see anybody except for a bunch of snowbird walkers. Today is a little breezy but I might have to run down there and check it out.
By popeyemorgan
Getting ready for the move back to Destin for the summer. Boat is getting pulled out of storage in Perdido key and we should be cruising the last week of March. come on warm weather...

Everyone ready for another fun summer on JB? Started having beach BJ withdrawals since November...lol

nothing better than getting a BJ on JB
By Timbrs
I was there today also.Beautiful day. Had a group of 3 college girls right past the camping sign. I didnt see anyone else. where were you ndbeach?
By ndbeachcpl
Danm. I thought we left the pit bull at home. Why didn't anyone stop and say hello? We thought the same thing about the lady with the thong. When they left, N even told her that she looked good in it.
By debonair
Timbrs wrote:I was there today also.Beautiful day. Had a group of 3 college girls right past the camping sign. I didnt see anyone else. where were you ndbeach?

I went and spoke to them. They weren't too interested in talking to me though lol. They covered up as I was leaving
By ndbeachcpl
We went only to marker E, not F or G. To darned far to walk. Debonair, was that you that stopped by when I was packing up by myself and asked if I needed a hand?
By debonair
ndbeachcpl wrote:We went only to marker E, not F or G. To darned far to walk. Debonair, was that you that stopped by when I was packing up by myself and asked if I needed a hand?
naw...I had on shades and a hat and just spoke. Your lady covered up as I walked past...I noticed you guys were in before the camping sign. the times I have saw you guys before you'd be way down. I just said hello because I didn't know until today from your avi that it was u guys.
By beachguy60
That was me that was asking about your cart and ask I you needed help. Last year I ask the lady in the thong if I could take a picture and she said "absolutely" !
By popeyemorgan
Good day on JB today, had to go down to J as the tide was low. Two couples and one guy fishing was out today. Wife was blowing me when a couple drove by on their boat. hope they enjoyed it..
By popeyemorgan
Besides it being low tide, we were pretty far down and other than the walkers we were undisturbed and stayed nude most of the time. Don't remember seeing you walk by us, but we were past J.

Did see that local couple that usually has the big black day shelter. Didn't walk down to say hello, wasn't sure it was them. When we pulled out later it was their boat. Always wondered if they post on here.

Got work to do this week but it looks like it will be a nice weekend and we will be on the beach. Who's going out Saturday?
By popeyemorgan
We will be heading out Friday and camping out on the boat all weekend. What needs to be the VW beach signal? Last year it was a grocery bag.

We will be down towards J if anyone walks down - just say hello. We do bite but you might like it
By Titfreak
I'm itching to get back down there and enjoy watching Leggs get naked but it sounds like we're not missing much right now.

Ah well, it'll be summer soon enough... ;)

Tf
By beachguy60
The young Sheriff's Deputy strikes again last Friday afternoon. I drove down late and parked at the circle , made myself a drink and was going to just chill a minute and maybe even go skinny dipping if possible sinse it really wasn't busy . I walk out on the beach and look down towards our hangout and see a petite little lady dragging her whole tent and everything in it. I walked down and met her and help her drag that stuff up. She said her boyfriend had just gotten arrested and hauled off to jail. 30ish couple from Baton Rouge , she was a teacher with several degree's and her boyfriend worked for the National Geographic . They were out in the water swimming , suits on and he sneaked up behind their campsite and spots a Pipe and a small amount of bud on the blanket. My theory is that he thought they were swimming naked and sit and waited for them to come out of the water and was checking out their shit . He handcuffed the guy and the girl but the guy said the stuff was his so he unhandcuffed her walked him to the circle where there was a Sheriff's car waiting and took him away. That little fucked then went back to get the four wheeler and just left the girl there without helping her at all. Pisses me off big time.
By Titfreak
bg - looking at that story from a different point of view:

If what little miss overeducated told you was 100% true then those two idiots just gave Officer Fife a MUCH better reason to patrol the area than his previous excuse.

Tf
By ndbeachcpl
This is disturbing, on several levels. First, was it a deputy or a ranger? The sheriff's department has no authority on JB, unless invited by the park service. The sheriff's department would not be allowed to use a four wheeler either, again unless asked to do so by the park service.

All that aside, no matter who was involved, it does provide Dudley Do-Right with further excuse to do his over-zealous patrols of the beach. If it's the same ranger that was active last fall, he's a complete asshole, and a sneaky bastard too. Illegal drugs, however minor, are not good. The odd thing is that possession of a small amount of marijuana in Florida should result in only a misdemeanor citation, requiring an appearance in court. It's almost unheard of that the party be arrested and hauled to jail.

Hell, Dudley may have had the sheriff's department impound the guy's car as evidence, just to prove that he's the prick we know he is.
By beachguy60
yeah.... this couple was hurting nobody and here comes a guy that thinks having a badge gives him the power to harass people that are just out having a good day. It's the way he sneaks around behind the dunes that really gets me. The lady told me that there had been several rangers by and all just waved and kept on going.
By popeyemorgan
This rain sucks - if its nice we are headed to Riviera this weekend. If not we are hanging out with friends by the pool.

Do you guys have a place you like to hangout and webcam?
By beachguy60
Popeye, It might be ok today. I went down yesterday and the ***** were actually nice and before I knew it the sun came out and here comes a couple and the lady was wearing the most micro-blue bikini they make and hubby started taking pictures of her and I enjoyed every minute. Come on down.
By nakedfisherman
The Sheriffs department has permission to patrol JB 100% of the time.

No doubt in my mind that he was sneaking around behind the dunes hoping to see boobies.
And got "lucky" with the weed out in the open.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]