Exhibitionists meet here!
By nakedfisherman
popeyemorgan wrote:Seas look a little rough tomorrow - not going to put the boat to the test. see ya in a few months
LOL, I figured that.
Especially with the north wind, the ICW was pretty rough.
I went out anyways just before noon.
Had to actually hug the south side of the dunes to get out of the wind.

This weekend is looking excellent at mid 80's and light winds out of the south-southeast.
With no rain in sight.
By FastFive
Peachy beach!
By notanlines
Anybody in cyber-world explain to me how to post a picture? Been on Redclouds for 14 years and never had a problem. First day here (on a recommendation) and I'm a lost goose.....
By ndbeachcpl
We were at JB today, and observed something that was a bit disturbing. Apparently there is a new ranger at the park, and he seems to be a bit gung-ho. His name is Duncan, according to his badge.

Ranger Duncan showed up at about 1:30, just past the tent camping sign, to run off a group of 12 younger (20's) campers. Literally, he ran them off, after spending about 20 minutes at their site. Dunno the reason.

He subsequently proceeded down the beach, past G, before ducking into the dunes on his four wheeler. He began crawling the dunes on foot, peeking over the sand to see if he could catch any of those bad old nudists. Failing to do so, he confronted one beach-goer, who was clothed, asking his what he thought he was doing on the beach. The reply was "just hanging out", to which the ranger responded "what does that mean?" Really?

Does this bring back memories of a former JB ranger, a female from the NE with a major attitude, just a few years back? What is the problem with people using a Federally funded beach to enjoy the sun, sand, and water? Apparently Ranger Duncan feels that might be inappropriate.
By ANNIENDON
Maybe he reads Voyeur Web and thinks he has found a way to fill his public moral quota while endulging his racier desires at the same time. Bummer, hope he goes away. How long do their assignments usually last?
By Titfreak
ndbeachcpl wrote:We were at JB today, and observed something that was a bit disturbing. Apparently there is a new ranger at the park, and he seems to be a bit gung-ho. His name is Duncan, according to his badge.

Ranger Duncan showed up at about 1:30, just past the tent camping sign, to run off a group of 12 younger (20's) campers. Literally, he ran them off, after spending about 20 minutes at their site. Dunno the reason.

He subsequently proceeded down the beach, past G, before ducking into the dunes on his four wheeler. He began crawling the dunes on foot, peeking over the sand to see if he could catch any of those bad old nudists. Failing to do so, he confronted one beach-goer, who was clothed, asking his what he thought he was doing on the beach. The reply was "just hanging out", to which the ranger responded "what does that mean?" Really?

Does this bring back memories of a former JB ranger, a female from the NE with a major attitude, just a few years back? What is the problem with people using a Federally funded beach to enjoy the sun, sand, and water? Apparently Ranger Duncan feels that might be inappropriate.
All the work that shitty ass place needs done to it and the Ranger chooses to harass the folks who's $ pay for it.
What a douchebag.
By beachguy60
Damn..... it sounds more like a Sheriff's Deputy than a park ranger. Those guys could care less but there is one young ass deputy who gets to patrol down there now and then and he is just itching to find somebody doing something he can harass them for. I may ride down today and see if he's down there. The rangers at the shack have told me that they have no jurisdiction in the park unless called on by the rangers.
By debonair
beachguy60 wrote:Damn..... it sounds more like a Sheriff's Deputy than a park ranger. Those guys could care less but there is one young ass deputy who gets to patrol down there now and then and he is just itching to find somebody doing something he can harass them for. I may ride down today and see if he's down there. The rangers at the shack have told me that they have no jurisdiction in the park unless called on by the rangers.

did u go out there?
By beachguy60
I went yesterday and there was a nude young couple down there and more couples with the ladies in thongs just east of the parking area. I saw no sign of a cop or ranger or a four wheeler at all. Must have been a rogue deputy.
By nakedfisherman
ndbeachcpl wrote:I'm pretty sure Duncan was a park ranger, not Escambia County Sheriff's dept.
Was he black, white or Hispanic?
Was he wearing a white shirt or green with a black vest?
There is a black male ranger that is a prick for sure.
We never see a ranger on the weekends. Maybe they have do not have the funds to patrol weekends and have to do their Park Nazi routine during the week.

The bitchy female ranger of 2010 or so is now the head ranger and boss of the current patrol rangers.

Back in May of this year they video'ed some poor schmuck out there and tried to charge him with several fines.
They got shot down by the judge and he plead no contest to disturbing the peace to end the legal proceedings.

All I can say is to be vigilant, observant and careful.
And if confronted by a patrol officer be polite and don't question his questions etc.
Just smile and play along with his Park Nazi attitude.
Because if you mouth off, they will charge you with all sorts of false crimes just to make your life miserable and show you who is in charge there.
Right or wrong, that is the way it is.
Walk away and file a formal harassement complaint when you get home.
By ndbeachcpl
Duncan was caucasian, late 20's or early 30's, light brown or dirty blond hair, and medium hieght and build. The uniform was ranger khakai, no vest, and a side arm. The four wheeler seemed larger than what I remember the rangers using, but that was all that struck me as unusual.

Someone coming through the gate needs to ask if there is a ranger named Duncan, and settle this.
By ndbeachcpl
We decided to go out to the I marker today. At 2:20pm, Ranger Doright came cruising out of the dunes at the cut on his four wheeler. He went a few hundred feet on the beach, while checking us out, then went right back into the dunes heading East. We left at about 3:15 and never saw him come back.

We were watching for him to the West the whole time, thinking we'd see him if he showed up again down by F or G marker. We never saw him, but he still managed to sneak all the way to marker I. By pure luck, we were covered due to a jogger going by when he popped out of the dunes, so we dodged another bullet.

This is NOT a sheriff's deputy, nor was Monday a one-time event. While we weren't able to see his name tag, it was definitely the same guy, and he's following a pattern of sneaking up on people. We checked in the dunes and he traveled the exact same tracks today that he left on Monday. He's even checking out the boats on the lagoon side.
By Titfreak
ndbeachcpl wrote:We decided to go out to the I marker today. At 2:20pm, Ranger Doright came cruising out of the dunes at the cut on his four wheeler. He went a few hundred feet on the beach, while checking us out, then went right back into the dunes heading East. We left at about 3:15 and never saw him come back.

We were watching for him to the West the whole time, thinking we'd see him if he showed up again down by F or G marker. We never saw him, but he still managed to sneak all the way to marker I. By pure luck, we were covered due to a jogger going by when he popped out of the dunes, so we dodged another bullet.

This is NOT a sheriff's deputy, nor was Monday a one-time event. While we weren't able to see his name tag, it was definitely the same guy, and he's following a pattern of sneaking up on people. We checked in the dunes and he traveled the exact same tracks today that he left on Monday. He's even checking out the boats on the lagoon side.
Armed and sneaky... not a good combo.
By nakedfisherman
Was out Sat. and Sun.
No Park Nazi's

If'in you see a Park Nazi coming your way have your cell phone video ready to roll when he gets close.
LEO's in general really hate to be video'd.
By RickyStark
Great day at JB today. 72 deg, clear sky. Went because with cold front coming in Wed nite it will be chilly for a while. No nekkid or topless ladies out today; a few couples and three nude guys who were - um - partying in the dunes.
By ndbeachcpl
It was great weather at JB today. Low 70's and just a little breeze. Almost no one there, however. Tomorrow looks pretty good too. It'll probably be the last chance in 2014.
By Titfreak
Leggs and I went out to JB 4 times last week. The weather was great, we basically had the place to ourselves w/ just the occasional passerby. We both enjoyed ourselves very much. :)

Some company would've been fun though...
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]